Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Sorry about you being sick. Hope you feel better. Sorry for suspecting you about low thread presence. It's simply that you also had low thread presence when you were scum as well. So according to you, that's not really alignment indicative then.

2) From your entire read of day 0. Any players that stuck out to you?
I don't know if you saw my post earlier or not and I said it on #6803 with reasons on why they stuck out to me and the names were Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri from d0.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Hold up that's Tiffany? No wonder I wanted to lynch them lol.

@Dragomir what do you think of her comment earlier about why she "can't say" but she thinks you aren't a mason
It is lmao. I thought you knew already.

UwU is John Wayne.
Underworld Broker is the same one from NF.
Nick is Crugry.

Alright, what were you asking me before?
Some reads from you will be helpful for starters.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
are odd and mid the only 2 that dont have their roles btw?
I don't have mine either lol.

Also Cinera said that he doesn't have his as well.

I think it's only the 4 of us that don't have them yet. Maybe we really do have shitty roles ;--; But I'm having fun just posting in the thread lmao.

The thing with muugen being aggressive is like, in multiball some tells are mutable, he could genuinely think some of his accusers are scum. And I hate excusing him soley off meta when objectively he hasn't done shit but accuse Drago and hasn't even really committed to a scum read on his accusers despite his pushback.
Definitely agree here. The bolded part is why I'm holding off on voting him. If he does give us more, I'm willing to look the other way for now. If his behavior and reads don't change, then I'm willing to vote him off.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I don't know if you saw my post earlier or not and I said it on #6803 with reasons on why they stuck out to me and the names were Random Asshole, Underworld Broker, Ratchet, and Jinri from d0.
Oh I'm sorry missed this. I'll go look it up.

Did you give us reasons as well in your post for these players too?

Aw man, don't be one of those reads guys. That shit bores me, I will say who I think is town or scum as I go

Right now I'm observing
Isn't that basically the same thing as reads? Well, alright. Do it how you usually do it then.

I think it's only the 4 of us that don't have them yet. Maybe we really do have shitty roles ;--; But I'm having fun just posting in the thread lmao.

Definitely agree here. The bolded part is why I'm holding off on voting him. If he does give us more, I'm willing to look the other way for now. If his behavior and reads don't change, then I'm willing to vote him off.
Could be by design, I probably would have got mine already due to favouritism otherwise

Could be by design, I probably would have got mine already due to favouritism otherwise
have not got my ability's either, beside my town role and whistle.

D

Dragomir

Why is the bolded holding you back? It's not a particular townie thing for Muu to be doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.