Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I already did. His scum read of Muugen, Fuji, Flower, Odd. Joke vote on Zem, and then saying he forgot his role can vote at night are really bizarre ways to play as mafia from him. Also, Ekko as mafia usually starts off with asking loads of questions about his and his teammates' abilities. Forgetting that he can night vote isn't what I'd attribute to his scum play.

Plus his done that exact thing before as town.

In fact, him suspecting loads of players is something I attribute to his town alignment rather than scum. It's also a gut feeling that I've got from his posts.
he's*

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It was only based on d0 vibes. Normally the scummy stuff happens when it is close to end of day 1 when we are about to get a lynch and there was no lynch on d0.
General scummy vibes then.

Honestly a post of hers on D0 struck me as blatant and truthful to give her an early town lean - When she told Drago to get Flower cause Flower posted too much.

She's usually a lot more aggressive as town which kinda aligns with what she's doing here - Going after Kagu, Baba, and a few others.

D

Dragomir

ur post was okay-ish until u said this

catch up through day 1 there is lots of stuff

if u still think flower is scum feel free to push her, its worth a wagon with how shes been playing today as well

i need u to tell me why u dont think fuji is sus tho

i told u why i think flower is not scum or atleast not mafia (and i can be wrong obv), but lets do the reverse here

how is fuji coming off as anything remotely close to townie for u? can i say u and fuji are teammates and use ur logic?
How has Flower been playing today that has made you now decide she's worth a wagon when you're adamant yesterday that she was luring us into thinking she's scum?

In fact, I think Flower so far this phase has looked a little better than she did on D0 aside from the PR change.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
How has Flower been playing today that has made you now decide she's worth a wagon when you're adamant yesterday that she was luring us into thinking she's scum?

In fact, I think Flower so far this phase has looked a little better than she did on D0 aside from the PR change.
i dont like that shes gone too quiet
pressuring wud be nice

you seem to not be paying attention.

I’m a valuable and loved member of this community is all, I would love to hear who actually voted me outside of Fuji.

you zem and doc can keep trying to push whatever narrative you want at me about council.

funny though drago made it and he was on the butt of the joke last cycle to the point he was about to cry no one wanted him there. though I don’t see any questioning on how he made it, keep the same energy.

now you three can all try to come for me this phase but you won’t get very far you even bowed out of last cycles back n forth.

you’re weak per usual ultra.
When I said Muu will unabashedly convince his team to vote for him to be on council this is what I meant and this posts reeks of it.

Muu you said I, Drago, Zem and Broki would vote for you.

I'm not sure about Drago but you should very well know I and Zem would never do that without 100% knowing you are town.

I think you said something similar last day phase too. Which half?
Minor peeps

Tho most that stick out are Rej and Blue.
Neither of them struck me as trustful. Hell Blue reeks of scum/indie because of his hinting and trying to fit in

Considering how many people sussed Drago and didnt believe him afrer the claim it is also an odd pick.

Mango on other hand, i legit cant remember anything from mango except Gifs

Hayumi is weirdish but at least i can get behind it a bit.

Muugen, You, Zem and the rest are basically popularity council tho i will argue you and Muu are the ones that deserved it

Status
Not open for further replies.