Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I, DIO, have promised to go with @Kagura Za Warudo

However if she's cheated on me again, then so be it.

Well, I don't really know, I could offer myself as a test subject to see if it does anything.

Why what?

Give me a short TL;DR on what's been going on and why Fuji is being voted rn?

none's on fuji rn
i think hes scum so wanted to get couple votes on him but hes been vouched on by couple ppl so w.e

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I am bout to go to sleep lol since its almost 2am where I am.

TBH i might have lost the plot 20 pages ago :risitasad:

There seemed to have been a big push on Muugen in the beginning of day based on him getting into the council with lacking public support? His defense was a bit aggressive imo, maybe just how he plays lol

Then the a bunch of scum reads based on peoples meta playstyle? I am not following all of them :risicheck:

I still haven’t gotten my role yet just my town affiliation. so i am just sitting back and trying to digest everything.

good night everyone :hapnoel:
Hmm, well, you're a new player so take your time to get used to everyone I guess. If you have any questions regarding the game then feel free to ask.

@Lindltaylor I'ma need something more besides a "trust me" to know why Ekko's the wrong vote.
I actually elaborated on this and quoted you in that post.

D

Dragomir

I say we should move on from Muugen and Ekko for the time being. Their fates can be decided in the coming council meeting. It'd be easier and more efficient to directly focus on them there. Let's put our attention on those who aren't council members for this day phase. I believe that's a better use of our time.

Not to say don't bring up sus stuff about Muu/Ekko or question them, just they're not the right lynch for this phase.

I say we should move on from Muugen and Ekko for the time being. Their fates can be decided in the coming council meeting. It'd be easier and more efficient to directly focus on them there. Let's put our attention on those who aren't council members for this day phase. I believe that's a better use of our time.

Not to say don't bring up sus stuff about Muu/Ekko or question them, just they're not the right lynch for this phase.
This is just bad Drago lmao

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Telling someone to go after a person for posting too much I don't see how is that towny.

You also said she is aggressive as town and she didn't look aggressive to me on day 0.
I felt that straightforward reason was honest enough to seem town.

She actually looked pretty aggressive to me. Albeit I've seen her play as scum before in a bleach game and she wasn't like this. It's different. But it seems that you're not the only one scum reading Broki.

I'll try reevaluating later.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I already did. His scum read of Muugen, Fuji, Flower, Odd. Joke vote on Zem, and then saying he forgot his role can vote at night are really bizarre ways to play as mafia from him. Also, Ekko as mafia usually starts off with asking loads of questions about his and his teammates' abilities. Forgetting that he can night vote isn't what I'd attribute to his scum play.

Plus his done that exact thing before as town.

In fact, him suspecting loads of players is something I attribute to his town alignment rather than scum. It's also a gut feeling that I've got from his posts.
@Dragomir

D

Dragomir

Why should 10 people decide on something rather than 50?
I find it a better use of our time to lynch someone who isn't on the council today and then those players on the council who are scummy can be lynched there. This is more efficient instead of the other way around since it'd be easier to have a back n forth with the council members since they're the only ones you can interact with, aside from Ekko.

I find it a better use of our time to lynch someone who isn't on the council today and then those players on the council who are scummy can be lynched there. This is more efficient instead of the other way around since it'd be easier to have a back n forth with the council members since they're the only ones you can interact with, aside from Ekko.
Thats just bad.

We have 48 hours, plenty of time to disciss everything. And most importantly all 50 players are aware of whats going on rather than just 10.

But you want council to kill themselves? What? That is litetally going opposite of the what council is intended for

Good morning weebs!

I have awoken from my slumber

I'll just read the tags and quotes I received and jump to the current page in a bit.

However after reading some of the pages I didn't originally from last DP, namely with all of the Drago/ flower stuff that lead to Drago claiming, I actually feel a bit off on drago.
The way he claimed felt very off to me, even though I understand the circumstances, the way he went about it just feels very strange to me.

But other than Drago, I feel like Nick and Juliet are most probably not town.

Juliet in D0 pretended to catch up and whenever she posted it was only mechanics and CWAC.
Good morning Mango!! :sweat::catpole:

read back on Juliet, she explained her reason for not being active due to being sick, she caught up on reading night 0

D

Dragomir

Thats just bad.

We have 48 hours, plenty of time to disciss everything. And most importantly all 50 players are aware of whats going on rather than just 10.

But you want council to kill themselves? What? That is litetally going opposite of the what council is intended for
Again, you're free to point out sus stuff and question them or whatever, but I don't think they're the right lynch for today. I prefer to lynch them in council. All 50 players can still be aware of everything.

The council's meant to provide town with a second lynch. The council lynching each other doesn't make any more of a difference than if town was to lynch them instead.

If you disagree, that's fine, Beky. I'm not too interested in having a long argument over it.

but I don't think they're the right lynch for today. I prefer to lynch them in council. All 50 players can still be aware of everything.
You are lowkey trying to move away the discussion from it and it looks weird af

The discussion will stop/continue in its own. Posts like yours benefit no one

Status
Not open for further replies.