Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I see what you mean with the whistle thing and his statement about Indies.

I didn't pay much attention to it since I thought he was guessing, but it could be TMI too. I just don't know what he gains from openly hinting Indie like that. Especially because he loves the role and wouldn't want to outed too soon.

Do you still feel this way?
After reading from that page to here it looks like Odd is trying to claim Indie. At least that's the way I interpret it.

Not to say claiming indie gives you any sort of get out of jail free card, but at least it's something.
Odd claiming indie didn't matter much cause he was still pushing on scummy reasons imo.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž

I didn't pay much attention to it since I thought he was guessing, but it could be TMI too. I just don't know what he gains from openly hinting Indie like that. Especially because he loves the role and wouldn't want to outed too soon.

Do you still feel this way?
After reading from that page to here it looks like Odd is trying to claim Indie. At least that's the way I interpret it.

Not to say claiming indie gives you any sort of get out of jail free card, but at least it's something.
Odd claiming indie didn't matter much cause he was still pushing on scummy reasons imo.

His talk about whistles to me sounds like hinting he has a stronger whistle.

I dont buy it at all this guy was voted on the council out of merit. Or even voted at all for that matter

D

Dragomir

Well Drago X Flower was a juicy situation for some to grab. You can score easy points by playing a side you want. It was mostly couple bickering until Ultra and Ratchet came when it really got messy.

Then Drago claim and ultra goes full 180 taking drago's word for granted where he knows that claim isn't as safe to warrant such sudden change. I guess he saw writing on the wall and switched stance.

Ratchet said he was messing around which i think it is bs.

Ekko was opportunistic trying to mend shit
Hold the phone now. Because we had a direct conversation about this earlier. And you mostly balked when I asked if you had a problem with what I was saying.

Now you're implying that I'm being sneaky or something.

First off - what makes Mason an unreliable claim? There are scenarios where such a claim warrants doubt, but in this context, I think it deserves some benefit. But that wasn't even my main point.
I am not implying. I am saying you are

I said your development isn't bad, but not good either.

And benefit i have given, you gave a full on guardian angel
You're full of shit. I made my point earlier and I asked you directly if you had a problem with it and you had nothing to say. You're the one being sneaky here, ironically.

What is *your* stance on Dragomir's claim right now.
I fail to see how i am full of shit if i openly said i don't see Muu being scummy for what he did, that your development is interesting and now once again reaffirming that

You are so triggered over something you deem false. Did i struck a nerve Ultra?
I am calling you out for coming up with complete bullshit. And propagating it to another player, but not when you addressed me, because you were "tired" to respond to my post.

You're free to disagree with me, but what you're doing here is assigning something to my posts which has nothing to do with my point - implying I'm white knighting Drago - which I wasn't doing whatsoever.

It reeks of opportunism. You're counting the score instead of actually thinking about what I'm saying or what's going on, reducing it to "Oh Ultra was being mean to Drago...wait now he's defending him thats InTeReStInG"
Muugen is smart enough to make his own decisions. I doubt a player of my calibre can influence him. Interesting to note you think otherwise

I got the feeling you are

See this is interesting. I hold no sway over the game, i have 0 power and you are in way better position than i am. Yet you are so bothered what little insignificant me thinks.

If you trully think what i said is false, you would brush it off. Not worth the time, but the fact this shit bothers you so much apparently just shows i struck a nerve. D1 is gonna be interesting AF for you and me
This entire post is posturing and bullshit. Not a great look.

To recap, here is what I took issue with.

1) You were sort-of-shading me and summarizing my actions in a dishonest way to another player
2) I called you out for it, said that was wrong, and pointed out how you had backed down when we tried to have a direct discussion on this earlier
3) "U mAd Ultra!?!?"

lol

You still haven't managed to lay down a coherent thought about what your stance is on Drago/Muugen, *why* that's the case, and what that says about me.

All you have to say is that "My development is interesting". What the fuck does that even mean? That's what I would call a fake observation.
You love to see it when someone so "innocent" gets flustered so easily over someone poking a little

What's the matter Ultra, don't like a shit stain on your clean sheet?
You're backtracking again, and implying I'm malding when really I'm slapping you around silly and you can't do anything about it but posture and gossip like a small little girl at a lemonade stand.

And don't pretend you were pressuring me in any capacity, you didn't do so earlier, and what happened now is I caught you talking shit to another player and called you out.

And once again, you back down. I didn't start this battle but I will finish it. :endthis:
Jesus man, are you still responding to me? Why are you so triggered? Literally nothing changed with me and muugen talking.

You are literally digging your hole here
"You're Triggered Dude!"

literally all you've had to say. Disappointing to say the least. I was getting the idea that you were someone who could have a conversation with, but like the rest you have turned to beating on your chest like an ape when confronted with the cold truth.

How am I digging my hole? Do tell.
I honestly expected more from you. I heard stories that you are good. But 1 post and you are triggered enough to write 6 flustered responses to me. I am a literally nobody this game and i can get you to this level of bickering
Ultra if you shrugged of that post i wouldn't say shit. But you are still here defending yourself over nothing. Are you in that fragile state that's enough to trigger a reaction?
I am not triggered whatsoever. I am not afraid to admit when I'm mad, or irritated. I smelled blood in the water when I read your post, and when questioned you have squirmed quite a bit. And instead of having an honest conversation you are trying to deflect by mischaracterizing my play in multiple ways.
You still don't understand?

What i said was nothing, it posed no danger to you and still doesn't, if you didn't brought it up no one would even talk about it. It would be forgotten like a fart in the wind.

But it didn't happen, you are still here trying to argue about it. That only means it bothers you, for what reason - still to be decided. One small non worthy comment is enough to get this reaction.

Those that build high falls forget to build strong foundations. And you are showing major weakness right now. If what is said is trully wrong you will show it so as the time goes and not waste time and energy bickering.

Do you now understand why you look bad?
Finally we have found something to agree on wholeheartedly, you are no threat to me whatsoever.

Joking aside, I saw from you what looked like a dishonest remark about me in this game, and dishonesty is a fundamental aspect of the game. That you were reading me as null doesn't really matter, to me anyway, it's more about how you mischaracterized my response rather than taking issue with it.

I wouldn't have taken nearly as much issue if you made an honest critique, say, to do with how I went after Muugen. It's that you said I was white knighting for Drago, which not only I didn't do, but when I called you out for it earlier you backed off, only to repeat it again.

I am not actually convinced I look bad. I have a pretty good track record as town, and generally this is reflective of my approach, which is to call out people when I see something I don't like. You insisting I look bad does not actually mean I do. Perhaps you will prove me wrong though!
Congratulations, you understand the crux of the problem.

Your reaction should not warrant such reaction considering my situation compared to yours.

But it does, and it is bad
Why should I only take issue with a player on the basis of how much of a threat they are to my survivability? That's anti-town ethos.
Looking at one small point makes you miss the world around you
This was pretty much all of Ultra vs Beky and what I don't really like about Beky in this interaction is how he turned the argument into all about Ultra flustered, ignoring Ultra's points. Ultra questions him for being sneaky and bullshitting with his read. Beky's counter to this is that he's a nobody and not a threat for Ultra to get bothered. This doesn't even make sense when A. Ultra isn't defending himself in this interaction but questioning Beky and very clearly taking the offensive in this back and forth. B. Why does a player's threat level even matter? If a post looks bad, then it looks bad regardless of how threatening the player who made it is and it deserves to be questioned which is what Ultra was doing. Beky straw-manning Ultra's posts and completely ignoring his actual points made is yikes yikes yikes.

He is alright. Bit weak around the edges but i'll get at the bottom of that eventually
This post in particular came after I asked both of them their reads on each other. After all that about Ultra getting too triggered and his reaction being unwarranted, all that comes out of it is at worst weak around the edges? That's so weak and makes that entire argument a total waste. Beky's part of the argument feels fake to me cause of that. Even going all the way back to his initial read on how Ultra approached my claim. When reading this argument, it just sounds like Beky was trying to disengage from this argument. And that looks bad to me as a townie should be willing to engage in a little duel with someone who pinged them. Ultra was calling him out on his bs and he straw-manned to avoid countering Ultra's actual points since, from what I can see, he can't.

This was pretty much all of Ultra vs Beky and what I don't really like about Beky in this interaction is how he turned the argument into all about Ultra flustered, ignoring Ultra's points. Ultra questions him for being sneaky and bullshitting with his read. Beky's counter to this is that he's a nobody and not a threat for Ultra to get bothered. This doesn't even make sense when A. Ultra isn't defending himself in this interaction but questioning Beky and very clearly taking the offensive in this back and forth. B. Why does a player's threat level even matter? If a post looks bad, then it looks bad regardless of how threatening the player who made it is and it deserves to be questioned which is what Ultra was doing. Beky straw-manning Ultra's posts and completely ignoring his actual points made is yikes yikes yikes.

This post in particular came after I asked both of them their reads on each other. After all that about Ultra getting too triggered and his reaction being unwarranted, all that comes out of it is at worst weak around the edges? That's so weak and makes that entire argument a total waste. Beky's part of the argument feels fake to me cause of that. Even going all the way back to his initial read on how Ultra approached my claim. When reading this argument, it just sounds like Beky was trying to disengage from this argument. And that looks bad to me as a townie should be willing to engage in a little duel with someone who pinged them. Ultra was calling him out on his bs and he straw-manned to avoid countering Ultra's actual points since, from what I can see, he can't.
Damn Drago. All this for you not being able to understand i was pushing @Ultra a bit to trigger him which Ultra himself.recognised

Status
Not open for further replies.