Not open for further replies.
I have to catch up the last 60 pages
anything noteworthy ?

Can you tell us more about chocolate cakes :memehm:
@Kiwipom @Nana

The Fab 3 remains intact?
Yes ofc
So what are we doing today?
I think Blue was a popular vote. I remember players naming him.

No, Flower had a PR last phase as well. It's that her PR changed this phase.
This feels even more weird
Idk i was feeling good about flower in D0 but now not so much

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Disabling like alerts when I registered on WG was the single best thing ever. Cuts down notifications like crazy.

Yeah maybe 2 or 3. But enough to get on council? Based on what? I am not on pc but whoever voted for blue and Rej needs to be found and questioned
I have no idea.

Tbh I'm more confused about Rej being on the council. Don't know what he did either. Only that his reaction was kinda townie when he posted here. But otherwise very confused as well.

Tbh I'm more confused about Rej being on the council. Don't know what he did either. Only that his reaction was kinda townie when he posted here. But otherwise very confused as well.
I dont see a suprise in Muugen being on council

He has balls to stand up to the rest of council members, has balls to say shit no matter how scummy they may appear.

For someone that makes a lot of enemies that way he sure doesnt seem scummy because of it

arguing back and fourth, backpaddling when accused/deflect from attention.

sure it could be town vs town drama.(nothing solved by trigger/tunnel) but you did the same thing when others question you when you where scum, and you made it seem like they are the bad player when they sus you so on.
Scum are composed, reserved, on edge to keep the facade.

Trigger them a bit and watch their facade crumble

D

Dragomir

Do i have to spell out stuff for you?

If you paid ANY attention to me at all like you said you would know the reason i sus Ekko is bcs of his opportunistic push on you.
I know that. I wasn't talking about Ekko. I was talking about you vs Ultra. Why are you bringing him up?

Ultra quoted me for Muu stuff and i saw an opportunity not only to push Ultra a bit to see how he responds and handles himself but to also create an opportunity for players that like Ekko - would jump on opportunity - and who jumped on said opportunity - Misty

Ultra handled himself well, he was flustered and triggered a bit - which was the point of the entire interaction - he stood his ground, didnt change subjects, didnt do anything i wouldnt expect if scum was in his place
Okay, so what did you get out of Misty jumping on the opportunity? You didn't say anything about Misty after your argument with Ultra.

Ultra didn't do any of those things, but you did. You didn't stand your ground, you changed the subject, straw-manned his argument. You did all the scummy stuff in the book when it comes to interacting with players. I'm having a hard time believing that all this was some 4D chess play to bait reactions out of people.

Okay, so what did you get out of Misty jumping on the opportunity? You didn't say anything about Misty after your argument with Ultra.
I am literally here last hour or so, still didnt read last 60 pages and i wont until i get to PC, until then patience

Ultra didn't do any of those things, but you did. You didn't stand your ground, you changed the subject, straw-manned his argument. You did all the scummy stuff in the book when it comes to interacting with players. I'm having a hard time believing that all this was some 4D chess play to bait reactions out of people.
Congradulations. You just explained everything i did openly for everyone to see

Status
Not open for further replies.