Status
Not open for further replies.
Al what level we delving into and also who else are we taking with

My comment invoked nothing to do with your playstyle. Did you even read it? You're deflecting pretty hard here. All I observed was what you were doing in this game. And you got all defensive when I asked you a clarifying question.
I was saying you are nitpicking per usual it’s always the same with you when we begin a game.

defensive how so please do explain.

I really didn’t pay you any mind tbh

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Its a sport that is less flashy than American Football so I kinda get why some people would prefer the later over the former. But once you get into it I find it to be a more technical sport overall, and can be enjoyable if you watch the right teams.

Plus the atmosphere during grand events like the Champions League or the World Cup is to be experienced imo.
I don't care for american football either

I generally don't watch sports, though Haikyuu gave me the love for Volleyball. Watching real matches too is real interesting

That being said, I watch sports once every 5th leap year

Muugen is smart enough to make his own decisions. I doubt a player of my calibre can influence him. Interesting to note you think otherwise

I got the feeling you are

See this is interesting. I hold no sway over the game, i have 0 power and you are in way better position than i am. Yet you are so bothered what little insignificant me thinks.

If you trully think what i said is false, you would brush it off. Not worth the time, but the fact this shit bothers you so much apparently just shows i struck a nerve. D1 is gonna be interesting AF for you and me
This entire post is posturing and bullshit. Not a great look.

To recap, here is what I took issue with.

1) You were sort-of-shading me and summarizing my actions in a dishonest way to another player
2) I called you out for it, said that was wrong, and pointed out how you had backed down when we tried to have a direct discussion on this earlier
3) "U mAd Ultra!?!?"

lol

You still haven't managed to lay down a coherent thought about what your stance is on Drago/Muugen, *why* that's the case, and what that says about me.

All you have to say is that "My development is interesting". What the fuck does that even mean? That's what I would call a fake observation.

I don't care for american football either

I generally don't watch sports, though Haikyuu gave me the love for Volleyball. Watching real matches too is real interesting

That being said, I watch sports once every 5th leap year

I guess it depends on people, Ive been practicing all kinds of sports all my life so It is a subject of interest to me.
@Kiwipom would you mind reading this post and letting me know what you think? https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ale-the-last-weeb.20957/page-166#post-2377317

@Fujishiro did you read that post up above?
No I didnt, Ill read in a bit. The wallie made me want to make coffee first XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.