Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you should have something here to back this up, though misty. A gut feeling that came from some post or what we said for you to get this feeling.
I don't feel like going back over 100 pages to look for it and it's not a specific post per se.

And you should know that I have no filter and throw stuff out that I feel. I most often don't know how to back up my gut feeling but very often I am right.

And me throwing it out has led to interactions and more things for people to dissect. I don't see what's wrong with doing it that way?

D

Dragomir

I have, just sayin
We puttin' in that work. We're clearly the best couple here. :catlewd:
Because Lind's points offer no room for me to explain further. Lind has decided the very core of my argument is scummy. Okay. No need to discuss that further. I explained this to him later. If anything, I'd argue he is the one being dismissive of me.
Hmm, I'll see as I continue reading.

I don't feel like going back over 100 pages to look for it and it's not a specific post per se.

And you should know that I have no filter and throw stuff out that I feel. I most often don't know how to back up my gut feeling but very often I am right.

And me throwing it out has led to interactions and more things for people to dissect. I don't see what's wrong with doing it that way?
You shouldn't need receipts, even a feeling or an impression is enough, you have given jack shit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.