Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I was just reading some of the most recent pages to see what's generally happening

Put Odd down as scum.

Vote lynch Odd.
Do you still feel this way?
After reading from that page to here it looks like Odd is trying to claim Indie. At least that's the way I interpret it.

Not to say claiming indie gives you any sort of get out of jail free card, but at least it's something.
So to summarize Ekko wants to lynch me /Muugen /Flower and now Odd, seems to me like he's fine with lynching anybody.
I find it weird how I have to defend Ekko here, but I disagree with this take.
5 people out of 54 is really not "anyone".
Sure, chances that all of them are scum are slim, but at least he's got some people he's looking at and is trying to get to the bottom of.
But also, Al’s reasoning for wanting to Lynch Muugen because it’ll β€œgive us scum” is off af.
I don't think that's a bad reasoning in my honest opinion.

Is this post a bash on AL or a defense of MUU?
I said earlier it was based on vibes due to the way how they were posting. I'm town reading Naomi and I agree with Drago's explanation on his read on her. I also want to add that scum Naomi is scared of my town games and I'm pretty sure scum Naomi would not want to partner with me.

I saw and and I responded already. I disagree on what Zemmi is saying.

1. She says I didn't post much on day 0 and I said I was sick. What I also find weird is I don't post much and that's a bad reason for a read on me. I have had alot of players in completed games suspect me for not posting in my town games.

2. She says my post consisted of mechanics and day 0 a majority of the posts were mechanic talk and the same thing can be applied to most of the players here. On day 0 when I was online the players were only talking about mechanics and during my absence on which I didn't come back half of the the thread was still about mechanic talk while the other half towards the end some players were taking a stance. What I missed out on day 0 I read everything on night 0.
Good post, I must've missed this.
While I said I read some of the post from last DP, I didn't read all of it, just mainly the pages that I didn't read originally.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt, because your post looks good this DP
Ah yes, you know what's up

Let's vote his ass out

only town read the thread, scum would skip imo. for anyone doubting Juliet she read and catch up thread on night 0! :catblush:

dragomir
juliet
mango
naomi
lind
Yeah, I saw Juliets other posts now and I feel better about her.

I didn't want to doubt Juliet since I'm delving with you guys rn, it was only one of the names I picked up on.
I have my flavour name, my whistle and my wincon. That's all
This post I'm taking as you claiming indie. Am I wrong?
How much of day 1 have you read? I went a little bit in detail about my absence.
I read mostly from around page 100 - 170
Tried to comprehensively read most of that content, but I did skim over some that looked less important.
I don't like Mango's post on day 1 and his read on me looks scummy. Did Mango even say anything about Drago's claim on day 0 or not when he was online spamming Dio gifs? Why did he not say this on day 0 and why say this now on day 1.
I was indeed spamming DIO gifs, and I will continue to do so.

Me spamming Gifs is NAI, several people can attest to this.
Without looking back

Name me 3 people mango had a "heated" discussion with
zero.

I was only looking from the sidelines. I never really like to go whole horse from the getgo, and especially since even if I did say anything it wouldn't really mean anything since it wasn't actionable.

I treated D0 mostly as a phase to fluff it out and just get back into the feel.

I was just reading some of the most recent pages to see what's generally happening

Do you still feel this way?
After reading from that page to here it looks like Odd is trying to claim Indie. At least that's the way I interpret it.

Not to say claiming indie gives you any sort of get out of jail free card, but at least it's something.

I find it weird how I have to defend Ekko here, but I disagree with this take.
5 people out of 54 is really not "anyone".
Sure, chances that all of them are scum are slim, but at least he's got some people he's looking at and is trying to get to the bottom of.

I don't think that's a bad reasoning in my honest opinion.

Is this post a bash on AL or a defense of MUU?

Good post, I must've missed this.
While I said I read some of the post from last DP, I didn't read all of it, just mainly the pages that I didn't read originally.

I'll give you the benefit of doubt, because your post looks good this DP

Ah yes, you know what's up

Let's vote his ass out

Yeah, I saw Juliets other posts now and I feel better about her.

I didn't want to doubt Juliet since I'm delving with you guys rn, it was only one of the names I picked up on.

This post I'm taking as you claiming indie. Am I wrong?

I read mostly from around page 100 - 170
Tried to comprehensively read most of that content, but I did skim over some that looked less important.

I was indeed spamming DIO gifs, and I will continue to do so.

Me spamming Gifs is NAI, several people can attest to this.

zero.

I was only looking from the sidelines. I never really like to go whole horse from the getgo, and especially since even if I did say anything it wouldn't really mean anything since it wasn't actionable.

I treated D0 mostly as a phase to fluff it out and just get back into the feel.

You are wrong Mango, I'm hard claiming town

Tbh Kagura also has some very unique reads and I haven't really agreed with them except for a few. Her town reads are kinda meh as well.
Problem is i dont remember anything. And if i dont remember it means it didnt peak my interest. And if it didnt peak my interest then its under the radar

Only thing i can remember is Kagura stealthy forwarding herself for the council when you asked her

Egg-cellent Announcement

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I've got some juicy information to share with ya'll and you better listen carefully about what's to come *giggles*

Rumors have it that amongst the first 200 posts of this thread at least 2 scum have been posting and trying to pretend they're Town, they must be in shock and sweating right now after getting some attention like this pffft, serves them right *giggles*

Additionally I'm hosting a few small games, we will have so much fun!

During this Day Phase it's mandatory to place a lynch vote, you will also have to mention in a post at least three Players that you're suspecting of being anti-town/scum, failing to do so will be punished. Are you wondering what the punishment is? Well, let's say you might lack vote power during the next Day, and yes, my punishments do bypass immunities, etc. I can't wait to see who ya'll are suspecting *giggles*

And now it's time to impress me and get creative, shall we? The Word of the Day is 'Egg', create a nice poem with it, post in thread and a special prize will be heading to the best one, Good Luck!

Eggs eggs, my life is full of mess
Yellow and white bright like gold and light
Doctors say an egg a day keep the doctor away

Also I wasn't really expecting to see Rej on the council either. I don't remember him getting that many mentions, maybe I'm wrong.
Not only Rej but blue too felt like idk weird to me how they got there

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
This looks like a good case
Did Rhea reply yet?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
My scumleans from D0 are as follows;

TAC - This is my strong Gut feel.
Ratchet
Fuji
Susopp - however after reading back I don't think he's nearly as bad as I originally though. A lot of his posts seems good to me.
Muugen
Nick

most of the people on my list are null.

While I can be discussing my Townreads I do agree with Juliets post that it's probably not good discussing them because of potential CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.