Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire post is posturing and bullshit. Not a great look.

To recap, here is what I took issue with.

1) You were sort-of-shading me and summarizing my actions in a dishonest way to another player
2) I called you out for it, said that was wrong, and pointed out how you had backed down when we tried to have a direct discussion on this earlier
3) "U mAd Ultra!?!?"

lol

You still haven't managed to lay down a coherent thought about what your stance is on Drago/Muugen, *why* that's the case, and what that says about me.

All you have to say is that "My development is interesting". What the fuck does that even mean? That's what I would call a fake observation.
You love to see it when someone so "innocent" gets flustered so easily over someone poking a little

What's the matter Ultra, don't like a shit stain on your clean sheet?

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
It wasn't my idea in last weebs to have a role with night-talk in the game, so saying I was the co-host is a moot point since it was Nova's idea. Ekko is obviously telling the truth here. Doubting him is dumb. It literally makes no sense for him to be lying. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, Al.
no harm in keeping all sorts of possibilities un my mind simple

You love to see it when someone so "innocent" gets flustered so easily over someone poking a little

What's the matter Ultra, don't like a shit stain on your clean sheet?
You're backtracking again, and implying I'm malding when really I'm slapping you around silly and you can't do anything about it but posture and gossip like a small little girl at a lemonade stand.

And don't pretend you were pressuring me in any capacity, you didn't do so earlier, and what happened now is I caught you talking shit to another player and called you out.

And once again, you back down. I didn't start this battle but I will finish it. :endthis:

You're backtracking again, and implying I'm malding when really I'm slapping you around silly and you can't do anything about it but posture and gossip like a small little girl at a lemonade stand.

And don't pretend you were pressuring me in any capacity, you didn't do so earlier, and what happened now is I caught you talking shit to another player and called you out.

And once again, you back down. I didn't start this battle but I will finish it. :endthis:
Jesus man, are you still responding to me? Why are you so triggered? Literally nothing changed with me and muugen talking.

You are literally digging your hole here

Status
Not open for further replies.