Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not implying. I am saying you are

I said your development isn't bad, but not good either.

And benefit i have given, you gave a full on guardian angel
You're full of shit. I made my point earlier and I asked you directly if you had a problem with it and you had nothing to say. You're the one being sneaky here, ironically.

What is *your* stance on Dragomir's claim right now.

You're full of shit. I made my point earlier and I asked you directly if you had a problem with it and you had nothing to say. You're the one being sneaky here, ironically.

What is *your* stance on Dragomir's claim right now.
I fail to see how i am full of shit if i openly said i don't see Muu being scummy for what he did, that your development is interesting and now once again reaffirming that

You are so triggered over something you deem false. Did i struck a nerve Ultra?

And what is wildcardish about someone with 0 input?
Unless your idea is to have a puppet I dont see how this makes sense, like in the slightest.
He will do things his own way.
Go against the flow and push interesting and innovative thinking.
From the list ekko posted it seemed all those people will just agree with each other.
Mid is an outsider and will do and say unexpected things.
For the better.

misty have u always been fluffing like that

im tired
You forget I haven't played in a looong time and have very little time on hand. I signed up when I was still studying, now I got a full time job and am a translator on the side. I try to read when I am online but don't expect me to do anything clutch this game.

Might sub out too. I just don't see how I can contribute at all, but I think nova is already in a tight spot with subs so I am still considering staying in.

I believe I have been clear about that right off the bat. If I haven't let it be clear now.

I fail to see how i am full of shit if i openly said i don't see Muu being scummy for what he did, that your development is interesting and now once again reaffirming that

You are so triggered over something you deem false. Did i struck a nerve Ultra?
I am calling you out for coming up with complete bullshit. And propagating it to another player, but not when you addressed me, because you were "tired" to respond to my post.

You're free to disagree with me, but what you're doing here is assigning something to my posts which has nothing to do with my point - implying I'm white knighting Drago - which I wasn't doing whatsoever.

It reeks of opportunism. You're counting the score instead of actually thinking about what I'm saying or what's going on, reducing it to "Oh Ultra was being mean to Drago...wait now he's defending him thats InTeReStInG"

Status
Not open for further replies.