Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I dont see a suprise in Muugen being on council

He has balls to stand up to the rest of council members, has balls to say shit no matter how scummy they may appear.

For someone that makes a lot of enemies that way he sure doesnt seem scummy because of it
So I assume you and Fuji were the voters for Muugen.

I don't think Muugen is a bad choice though. I mentioned before that if he's town he's a good addition to the council. Have you caught up? What do you think of him this day phase?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
It is weird.

But I don't know if scum Flower would fake this because it brings unnecessary attention. In fact this brings attention even as town. So I think her PR is actually legit.
The only thing that pings me about her PR is that I cannot pin down what it is.

It seems a bit vague to me.

Not to mention she's not upheld the PR perfectly either.

But from a purely gameplay perspective, my gut feel is that she's a town lean to me.

I might be wrong, and I've been wrong about flower before, but I think there are bigger fish out there atm.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
The only thing that pings me about her PR is that I cannot pin down what it is.

It seems a bit vague to me.

Not to mention she's not upheld the PR perfectly either.

But from a purely gameplay perspective, my gut feel is that she's a town lean to me.

I might be wrong, and I've been wrong about flower before, but I think there are bigger fish out there atm.
There can be a lot of nuances to her PR. It can change every day phase or it might indicate something about her role. But since PRs don't actually determine alignment, paying too much attention to it might be a waste.

What do you think of her playstyle this phase? Also her scum read of Broki?

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
We've been talking about Muugen mostly. It's died down now. Not much else besides that.
oh so he was the main topic of these 160+ pages ?

I'm willing to take some risks with delving now. What do you think about going to layer 4?
i was thinking of going there too but apparently the deeper you are the harder it is to extract airtfacts : / ( unless you have the whitsle level ofc )

Status
Not open for further replies.