Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I don't know how many votes who has.
But I have read couple of people saying they didnt vote. It's a shame, or they are lying and they voted for their scum buddy. :D

Then the point made before is moot.

We don't know how many votes each council members had.

So it's pretty weird to single out any one single Council member with that reasoning.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Though that wasn't the point I was making, the point I was trying to make was that the PR seemed too vague to pinpoint - in other words could be fake.
Especially when her PR seemingly changed at some point.

My question is who would benefit from a fake PR?
Actually @Lindltaylor I just opened the iso for flower and seeing her posts today she keeps refering to herself as "your leader"

I hadn't seen her posts from today, since they were from when I was asleep.

I will look more into it.

This isn't really a new take, but it looks like the PR might be something as vague as "being motivational" or "being inspiring"

Since motivational/ inspiring could be literally anything.

Maybe the PR itself isn't fake idk. But the way she's now going all in saying your leader makes me think she might not be faking it.

Thinking on an empty stomach only makes me think of food..

Alright, I'll get back to you once I've seen this post you were refering to
I think the fact that the PR is vague actually makes it more credible to me. Unless she's completely faking a dynamic PR that changes all the time.

is this the post you're refering to @Lindltaylor ?

I was just looking for posts from flower mentioning "broki"

Yupp that was the one.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Her posts sound like CWAC to your leader. She has experienced Broki in games like Favourites and she was fundamentally different in them. Broki lacks a certain...spark she usually has as Town. Though the reason might be her PR, but it's just pinging me a bit.

Never give in to fear!
Where's the "Your Leader" at the beginning of this? Are you no longer our leader?

dont think so but i havent read anything the past 100 pages tbh. Nova never got back to me though so I dont know if I can reveal it :choppawhat:

The person has a lot of restrictions on their role
just to clarify cause im about to go to sleep, im in a chat with the person and i think the person is town so i dont want to reveal too much but just informing peeps that im a miller now. The person is also a miller too

Your leader has the following thoughts:

Muugen can be scum, but the way he has been such a hot topic makes your leader think.

Ekko can be scum, too.

Fuji can be scum, too.

Broki needs her spark.

Nana can be scum.

Ratchet your leader will never trust.

Dedicate your hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.