Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

Very well, I, DIO, shall let you to your own devices
There can be a lot of nuances to her PR. It can change every day phase or it might indicate something about her role. But since PRs don't actually determine alignment, paying too much attention to it might be a waste.

What do you think of her playstyle this phase? Also her scum read of Broki?
Of course, I never once have implied that PR is alignment indicative, in fact I've already stated the opposite several times.

Espeically after Jinri last weebs,

Though that wasn't the point I was making, the point I was trying to make was that the PR seemed too vague to pinpoint - in other words could be fake.
Especially when her PR seemingly changed at some point.

My question is who would benefit from a fake PR?

I would have to go back to see her read on broki, I've not noticed her read on her at the moment

You have every need to. Your suspicion makes no sense. If you're gonna single someone out for doing things multiple people have done then you gotta be able to explain why their's is worth being scum read over. Why is it so difficult for you to do that?
It is not difficult at all. I just dont want to until i have everything i need.

You act like you have some leverage and that i should do this or that lol

D

Dragomir

We won't have received any artifacts by now if that's what you're thinking. We do the delving, passively, this day phase. But I do agree with the general notion that it does get more difficult to find an artifact in the deeper layers. However, I'm a top 3 poster so I have much better chances at finding something than pretty much everyone else except for Zem and Ekko.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
We won't have received any artifacts by now if that's what you're thinking. We do the delving, passively, this day phase. But I do agree with the general notion that it does get more difficult to find an artifact in the deeper layers. However, I'm a top 3 poster so I have much better chances at finding something than pretty much everyone else except for Zem and Ekko.
yea seeing how much you guys posted i think i'll give up on that airtfact thing

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Actually @Lindltaylor I just opened the iso for flower and seeing her posts today she keeps refering to herself as "your leader"

I hadn't seen her posts from today, since they were from when I was asleep.

I will look more into it.

This isn't really a new take, but it looks like the PR might be something as vague as "being motivational" or "being inspiring"

Since motivational/ inspiring could be literally anything.

Maybe the PR itself isn't fake idk. But the way she's now going all in saying your leader makes me think she might not be faking it.

Thinking on an empty stomach only makes me think of food..

Alright, I'll get back to you once I've seen this post you were refering to

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Seems to rely a lot on their meta. Since I'm unfamiliar with it, I'm not going to stress over it too much, especially since they were subbed out. I'll keep my vote on my policy lynch until something comes along.
Okay, Tiffany, Imma need way a little more from you this phase.

Hayumi's post did not consist of much meta at all. So this just felt like you dismissed his argument for no reason.

I don't see it as suspicious to be quite honest. Depending on the player, it could've been a viable enough case. It's not necessarily enough for me to scum read them.
I'm not at all sure about this. This could be true, but you not even willing to suspect the sudden change of read on Flower is even more suspicious lol.

Whoever said Flower's posting style changed (think it was Drago) you're right lol.

What's pinging you about Broki, leader?
Her posts sound like CWAC to your leader. She has experienced Broki in games like Favourites and she was fundamentally different in them. Broki lacks a certain...spark she usually has as Town. Though the reason might be her PR, but it's just pinging me a bit.

Never give in to fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.