Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
That was not my point with my post, but I can't go deeper into this.
Still doesn't provide a justifiable explanation for single out any Council Member in detriment of another.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
I find it odd because it's not like you were super townie that you could get on the council. I mean most of your post are about you wanting to be 3rd.
That logically means I got a Town role

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
that would be me, i thought i had n0 to vote :few:

Also are the ranking for the councils random or did blue and drago get the most votes and zemmi get least
The order of the ranking is based on alphabetical order. I don't think it denotes the number of votes each council person got.

Didbt Zem say she knows smthing about PR?
I think she was hinting at her PR being similar to Flowa's.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Muugen can be scum, but the way he has been such a hot topic makes your leader think.
It makes you think otherwise?

Ekko can be scum, too.
Am I one of the few not scum reading him lol?

Fuji can be scum, too.

Broki needs her spark.

Nana can be scum.

Ratchet your leader will never trust.
The rest of this is possible.

@Nana any other thoughts on other players so far?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
yup! glad to see other Nights fan! :sweat:

:whitepress:

:amazing:

lmao didn't even know what this was, till looked it up and saw pediewpie review and then i noped out in the car scene. :moonwalk:

last game i put vote restrictions on you two so you two wouldn't kill eachother, so you two get along :sweat:

now behave this game!! it my dream to see noctis/rej team duo :neesama:

....i think of my fridge monster submission when people mention food in this game..

I think neither Noctis nor I have the energy to go at each other throats this game. Think I would rather let a gamberu decide such an outcome.

It makes you think otherwise?

Am I one of the few not scum reading him lol?

The rest of this is possible.

@Nana any other thoughts on other players so far?
Your leader also thought Ekko was good at first, but he tinfoiled confirmed Town Drago as scum (your leader treats him as confirmed Town more or less) which reminds her of what he did to your leader in the ToG game where she was confirmed Town Baam and he called her Zahard. This is a scum Ekko tell.

Free your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.