Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I have never played with Ekko where he was scum. He's always town when I'm playing, and this game he's playing like he always does. So I auto read him town lol. I don't know how he plays when scum
LOL. His scum play is hard to justify. He's very active regardless of alignment. But anyway, I don't think he's like mafia this game.

It's different tbh.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
ah lol, no worries and same to when played it. would just fly around with nights and figure out what was doing and lol the nightopains where lie chao, and could evolve/new forms etc

ah nice, i remember got max level on phantasy start online, only for the hose power/to shut off cause shortage, and my all my data got wiped from memory card....catded

am a girl :catpole: and ty, same to you to in taste of games! and yup the gun game lmao (Remember someone did clip of shadow going down the pole, and eggman response was "yes yes" at the exact moment lmao..wish could find that meme again lololol

and nope no memory stalkers,

:catcry:

:catcry::catcry::catcry: i still no role yet.
My bad :)

Yeah Nights was pretty light hearted. Don't knoe if I'm remebering correctly though ahah

On PSO I tried and tried and I never went that far and was always starting over. Not sure why.

Yeah we got same tastes :)

I really didn't enjoy that game that much but before buying it I remember I thought it would be a great game.

Time stalkers was an RPG. Not that well known I guess.

What about Sonic Race?

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I have never played with Ekko where he was scum. He's always town when I'm playing, and this game he's playing like he always does. So I auto read him town lol. I don't know how he plays when scum
well i played a game when he was scum and to me it's as bad as when he's town changing train every 0.5 seconds i really can't read the guy :pepeke:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Your leader also thought Ekko was good at first, but he tinfoiled confirmed Town Drago as scum (your leader treats him as confirmed Town more or less) which reminds her of what he did to your leader in the ToG game where she was confirmed Town Baam and he called her Zahard. This is a scum Ekko tell.

Free your mind!
I don't know why he doubted Drago's alignment at the beginning after he trusted it last day phase. I don't know, despite all this, I still don't see him as scum per se.

well i played a game when he was scum and to me it's as bad as when he's town changing train every 0.5 seconds i really can't read the guy :pepeke:

LOL. His scum play is hard to justify. He's very active regardless of alignment. But anyway, I don't think he's like mafia this game.

It's different tbh.
Ah so his play doesn't really change. Lol it's going to be difficult to tell if he is scum or town ;-;

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
She actually did say "Your leader" in that post lol.

Her posts sound like CWAC to your leader. She has experienced Broki in games like Favourites and she was fundamentally different in them. Broki lacks a certain...spark she usually has as Town. Though the reason might be her PR, but it's just pinging me a bit.

Never give in to fear!

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Well yes but this mafia logic will lead to death.
I fail to see how we could put the other council members as super towny or lock them as Town for the remainder of the game because of D0 posts.

Do you Town read all of them? If so why?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I tried catching up but I cant clinge to mobile at work that much. I read like 3 or 4 pages and 10 new ones popped up so you guys will have to deal with gamberu 101s for now.

How did Rej Jabami join the council? This was a calculated gamberu from my side.
There were enough candidates offering themselves for the cause of being voted. Each individual now has decisions to make:
Will they vote people that advertise for themselves and take a side? Will they vote a friend? Or an underdog?

The answer is simple and brilliant because of the D0 mechanic we spent enough time on those that advertise themselves. So your first vote usually goes to someone you decide to side with based on D0 threadplay and advertisement. Your second vote will need to be more beneficial because you throw away benefits voting for someone else. Vote 2 most of the time is a self vote, a partner vote or a friend vote. Believe me I was never the first nor the second vote. I placed all my bets on the third vote...the filler vote or the underdog vote.
By entertaining the thread and abstaining from troubles I made myself a candidate to take the third vote. This was uniktended from the start but I always knew it was an option and to my surprise, I was right. There is even a chance that I have the highest ammount of vote nr 3 which would make me the primary underdog in the council.

So to everyone who voted me: you got played hard, but I am still thanking you, for the cause of town and for the cause of gamberu - you guys made no mistake.

:insert a nutting yumeko gif cuz I am on mobile:

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Blue @Naomi did u guys play sonic riders? and the ungravity one

was and still my fav sonic games to this day, and i played almost all of sonic games lol
I remember Sonic Riders!

But I never played it unfortunately.

I really liked Sonic games ahahah

But better than Mario for me

Status
Not open for further replies.