Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
We won't have received any artifacts by now if that's what you're thinking. We do the delving, passively, this day phase. But I do agree with the general notion that it does get more difficult to find an artifact in the deeper layers. However, I'm a top 3 poster so I have much better chances at finding something than pretty much everyone else except for Zem and Ekko.
Which is why you should consider the proposition I made about me you and @Ekkologix delving together.

I truly understand your loyalty though and it's respectable.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎡 ✨✨✨
β€Ž
Is there anyone who is pinging you though?

Like anything or anyone at all?

Yes, @Adam 🍎 is pinging me because of the little scruffle between him and @Ultra and it felt like Adam was really being too opportunistic and nitpicking on him. Then he also expected him not to react. But Ultra did anyway which is normal so he just brushed it off as a reaction test. Then blamed Ultra for being too emotional. I guess his plan didn’t go as he expected.

Yes, @Adam 🍎 is pinging me because of the little scruffle between him and @Ultra and it felt like Adam was really being too opportunistic and nitpicking on him. Then he also expected him not to react. But Ultra did anyway which is normal so he just brushed it off as a reaction test. Then blamed Ultra for being too emotional. I guess his plan didn’t go as he expected.
:bamathink:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I assume Novas is going to have a hard time with the artifacts. Good luck @novaselinenever

Btw vote count (updated after Odds)

Jinri - TPein
Ekkologix - Fuji > Zem > Fuji > Flower
Nick - Sallucion
Ultra - MUUGEN
Baba - MUUGEN
Hayumi - Rhea
Flower - Broki
Lindltaylor - Juliet > Odd
Cinera - Arondlight
MUUGEN - Ekkologix
oddoddfruit - Ekkologix > Lind
Dragomir - Flower
Sallucion - Nick
MangoSenpai - TAC
Adam - Blue
Michelle - Blue

Muugen/Blue/Flower - 2
Rhea/Broki/Odd/Arondight/T-pein/Sallucion/Nick/TAC/Ekko/Lind - 1

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Coffee and cereals!

Always keep moving forward!
I'm trying to catch up with this thread but there doesn't seem to be enough coffee to get me through it I'm already through an entire cup and still jut on 371.

Tell me did you ever answer me about the change in your posts, I really do find that odd.

I can understand meeting some requirements to have it removed but not changed, I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Idk. I haven’t received any abilities as such. What about you partner? Also congrats on getting in the council.
Didn't receive anything either. Artifacts related.

I think it's like this.

We delve into a certain floor and there's an artifact in certain post number order depending on the floor we're in. If we post in that number we get a chance to get an artifact.

And thank you :)

Never been on a Council before.

We're on the same floor so we'll also get a private chat with everyone for that floor at night right?

I assume Novas is going to have a hard time with the artifacts. Good luck @novaselinenever

Btw vote count (updated after Odds)

Jinri - TPein
Ekkologix - Fuji > Zem > Fuji > Flower
Nick - Sallucion
Ultra - MUUGEN
Baba - MUUGEN
Hayumi - Rhea
Flower - Broki
Lindltaylor - Juliet > Odd
Cinera - Arondlight
MUUGEN - Ekkologix
oddoddfruit - Ekkologix > Lind
Dragomir - Flower
Sallucion - Nick
MangoSenpai - TAC
Adam - Blue
Michelle - Blue

Muugen/Blue/Flower - 2
Rhea/Broki/Odd/Arondight/T-pein/Sallucion/Nick/TAC/Ekko/Lind - 1
How dare people vote their leader :goatasure:. Though regardless of what happens your leader will not give up on anyone.

Never surrender!

I'm trying to catch up with this thread but there doesn't seem to be enough coffee to get me through it I'm already through an entire cup and still jut on 371.

Tell me did you ever answer me about the change in your posts, I really do find that odd.

I can understand meeting some requirements to have it removed but not changed, I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding.
Your leader will not claim.

Dedicate your hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.