Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
as far as im concerned, any claim that's in the direction of vanilla or generic in a role madness game like this one should be telling that someone is town, it's not even his mason claim why im leaning town on drago

nova could be sneaky here but from my experience id say drago and his mason partner are fine

im tired
I believe in the rules somewhere I read that everyone will have an active ability or something like that.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Your leader is not happy :goatasure:. You people are giving in to evil by voting out your leader. Do not worry!
We need our leader to show us the way.

I checked but i forgot about him cause he is blocked.

Speaking of players i see Destroya isnt active which is good otherwise not even holy spirit could stop cursing between us
When you catch up you'll see him post. He said he was busy with Skiing and some other stuff. But I do hope he becomes active so we can get something from him tbh.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But say even if the mason thing with drago was true, don't you think Tris would confirm it even if she wasn't town?

I mean if she lied about being masons with him, then we would've known on Drago's flip.
So I don't really get the argument that if we trust Drago's claim we automatically believe Tris as well.

Believe- as in believing she's town.

Ok to clarify, I don't think Drago's mason claim was a lie.

I think the mason ability was real, what I'm trying to say is that I have little reason to believe he is town for that reason alone.

And what I'm also trying to say that regardless of what alignment Drago is, Tris does not have to share that alignment just because.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
as far as im concerned, any claim that's in the direction of vanilla or generic in a role madness game like this one should be telling that someone is town, it's not even his mason claim why im leaning town on drago

nova could be sneaky here but from my experience id say drago and his mason partner are fine

im tired
Iirc, Drago said that he has already received his abilities. So he’s definitely not a vanilla.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ok to clarify, I don't think Drago's mason claim was a lie.

I think the mason ability was real, what I'm trying to say is that I have little reason to believe he is town for that reason alone.

And what I'm also trying to say that regardless of what alignment Drago is, Tris does not have to share that alignment just because.

No mango. A mason chat means that both the participants share the same alignment. So whatever alignment Drago is, so is Tris.

Status
Not open for further replies.