Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Honestly I liked Gram's reasoning as to why Muugen being on the council warranted some prior presence in the thread to have a certain degree of influence on it.

Meaning if scum was actually putting him on there, it would be a bad move. Is that the gist of it @Grammaton ?

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I feel like there's gotta be more people who voted for blue who haven't spoken up yet, but you feel similarly about muugen
I don't hide the fact i voted for Muugen no matter how many people go for him.

I just can't see a possibility of Muugen shooting himself in the foot, calling most of the council this and that, getting people pile on him and expect to live long. Unless he has a death wish i don't see him doing that as scum.

Is he cocky? Yes
Is he arrogant? Yes
Do i get malicious vibe? No

Blue on other hand. Like yeah people said they will vote for him but where are they now? Hours ago when we questioned how the hell blue got in no one came forward, when blue was pressed same shit. And is Blue really a target you wanna frame?

First Blue is accused of being scum he flips the table goes full on Iwo Jima.

Is that how a townie feels? No
Is that how a person with no secrets acts when called out? No
Is that how someone insecure and jumpy acts? Yes

Honestly I liked Gram's reasoning as to why Muugen being on the council warranted some prior presence in the thread to have a certain degree of influence on it.

Meaning if scum was actually putting him on there, it would be a bad move. Is that the gist of it @Grammaton ?
Yeah pretty much - I havent (and wont) read day 0, but if the mafia plan was to insert him as a fellow player, it needs to be plausible, which by all account it sounds like it wasnt

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
These 48 hour phases are going to be really rough and time consuming for me.

My thoughts have only slightly changed since the day started. I am not as sus of Nick & Destroya as I was but not completely sold on the interaction either. Still didn't feel completely tvt jest.

Juliet, Ekko, Fuji are all still high on my radar, nothing about their play so far this day has done anything to change that, I would even say it has gotten worse.

As for the Muugen ordeal, I'm really starting to think scum put him on there without his knowledge. I'm also side eyeing people who have been acting like it was the most natural thing in the world for him to be on there and even the people who have said they voted for him.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
anywho it's been almost 10hrs since i was last here with over 70 new pages and it doesn't seem as if you have made any progress at this point you're just beating a dead horse if im truly scum just vote me off cause this shit is tiresome an i dont even have the time for it.

didnt realize how far off mafia has fallen here.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
After a reread your leader doesn't trust Broki. She feels a bit shady this game.
Flower this shit is going for hours now. You keep poking Broki but you never made a case on her. Same way you claim Kvothe is town locked

Ok sooo I went and quoted the only posts from Misty that I found somewhat relevant.

Honestly wondering what this contributed to the convo. Whether someone wanted on the council or not is totally NAI if anything.

Again talking about the council, and makes an odd comment about people voting for Drago and Zemmi. One being essentially confirmed town and the other one I'm pretty sure is town also so. Also keep noted of the bold. Sis says that she thinks Flower is pretty genuine and would be voting her for council.

This was her response to Drago when they had a short back and forth if I'm not mistaken, again shading those who want to be on council and kind of just piggybacking off the sus on Drago.

This was in response to Zemmi basically saying she sussed her, ect. Sounds fake af if you ask me.

Gets called out for having a weird "case" on Drago, and again throws sus on people wanting to be on council, primarily Drago who is confirmed town imo at this point.

She encourages Drago to claim...lol

Random sus on Ekko and then read the bolded. So basically she never comments much on Drago again after having encouraged him to claim. and now suddenly seems fine with lynching Flower all because of Drago's case even tho earlier she was shading Drago and town read flower? And she got subbed, so interesting.
[Vote Lynch Rhea]
Said it since will say it again, Best post so far

"All council picks must be perfect because mafia would never make a bad pick" is eh.

Muugen was himself confident he could pass himself off. And a pick doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.