Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Irritating at best

I’m still good with my TAC read. Not sure why mango seems to have a hard one for me. The dest and my interaction wasn’t that awe inspiring but alright. I saw a few others put me on list for some reason with no reasoning interesting as usual.
So much reading bleh.

reads haven’t changed much, but I’ll move my vote from my policy.

vote lynch TAC
Ok you got more town points from me now

Let's get that TAC lynch going

Theres obviously going to be unknowns, we wont have perfect information until the end of the game, so were forced to make best-fit assumptions. Intrinsically, theres always going to be a benefit to occupying one of those seats as opposed to not occupying it, but the point Lindl made is essentially what Im saying - youre putting him out there to be shot at, which doesnt mesh with my own philosophy of how to play mafia, which is to minimise chance and make town beat you, and punish their mistakes, not the other way around.

I think youd do well to see that even in this conversation with me, youve gone from what is likely to what is hypothetically possible
No, I haven't moved the compass, you've baselessly asserted that the logical play for mafia is to be safe and cowardly and not go for a power grab, which I don't find convincing. Especially when, again, Muugen wasn't all that bad D0, and there could be a dearth of players on the mafia side who are towny enough to pass perfectly or good enough. You can apply this same logic you're using for Muugen on other players suspected on the council by the way - Blue and Rej. I have my doubts they are all town, disproving your point.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm not going to worry about theoretical abilities
I said nothing about abilities, though "theoretical" here can be replaced with "likely", given the scope of the game. Some players (myself) prefer to only place one or two votes during any given Day Phase, for example. What would me voting someone now tell you that I can't otherwise convey with word?

I'd also like to add being on council probably makes you safer generally speaking, so the point about mafia being worse off is questionable unless they are very very obviously not supposed to be there

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the little three they all argue with each other all of cycle 1 & 2 for no reason and cause unwanted chaos for their own egos.

drago specifically everytime i play with him hes a self proclaimed changed mafia god but his play is always lackluster; mid range betatier i mean look at his D0 claim - i literally cant make it up even if i tried.

sad to see he was supposed to be my protégé /: i disowned him as a son even, hes simply little pupperino to me.
I've never seen him call himself a God, and my experience with him has been rather different. So it goes, I guess.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
No, I haven't moved the compass, you've baselessly asserted that the logical play for mafia is to be safe and cowardly and not go for a power grab, which I don't find convincing. Especially when, again, Muugen wasn't all that bad D0, and there could be a dearth of players on the mafia side who are towny enough to pass perfectly or good enough. You can apply this same logic you're using for Muugen on other players suspected on the council by the way - Blue and Rej. I have my doubts they are all town, disproving your point.
Good post, I agree with this 100%

You're looking pretty good to me, handsome

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Just checked Midnight's ISO, is he really making cases and trying to vote Flower? This is like the first time I see that since Midnight started to play. I wonder how it came to be. I also rarely see him being scum so the odds are there that this is could be a new evolved Midnight Scum meta. Or he is town hard trying. What are other people thinking on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.