Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't moved the compass, you've baselessly asserted that the logical play for mafia is to be safe and cowardly and not go for a power grab, which I don't find convincing. Especially when, again, Muugen wasn't all that bad D0, and there could be a dearth of players on the mafia side who are towny enough to pass perfectly or good enough. You can apply this same logic you're using for Muugen on other players suspected on the council by the way - Blue and Rej. I have my doubts they are all town, disproving your point.
Is there an available audit trail for the votes that got those players in the council? Me stating my own preference when justifying my own read of a play isnt baseless whatsoever, I dont know how you arrived at the opposite conclusion. I have no opinion on the other 2 players as we speak, but if you do, Im all ears

If youre saying he wasnt that bad day0, when during day1 did your negative read of him develop?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
yea its getting pretty boring i wanna discuss other players starting with fuji and odd

if we wanna discuss how someone got to council then why r we so focused on muugen when rej is more surprising to be in council

give me some quick recap ratchy
Ultra vs Adam
Gramma pulled an Ekko, and became a reaction test player
Flower is doing little but declaring herself a Leader and asking questions (think HxH mafia)
Adam feels like Blue is Scum because Blue is on the Council

Just checked Midnight's ISO, is he really making cases and trying to vote Flower? This is like the first time I see that since Midnight started to play. I wonder how it came to be. I also rarely see him being scum so the odds are there that this is could be a new evolved Midnight Scum meta. Or he is town hard trying. What are other people thinking on this?
Your leader just said, this looks more like scum Mid. Town Mid is usually at least trying to help, but here he antagonizes too many people.

Never fear!

I said nothing about abilities, though "theoretical" here can be replaced with "likely", given the scope of the game. Some players (myself) prefer to only place one or two votes during any given Day Phase, for example. What would me voting someone now tell you that I can't otherwise convey with word?
It's a well-known fact that humans feel more pressured from possible consequences of actions rather than from words. There's a sense of comfort when they need to defend themselves from the same thing again and again.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I missed about 60 pages but I somehow doubt anything major got discussed in that time frame.

im also guessing one of our top 5 posters is scum. I didn’t read the OP but aren’t there rewards for being a top poster? I’m also sure there’s post sensitive abilities that may require it.

I trust Zemmi as my Vice President…
But what can be said for Usopp?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Irritating at best

I’m still good with my TAC read. Not sure why mango seems to have a hard one for me. The dest and my interaction wasn’t that awe inspiring but alright. I saw a few others put me on list for some reason with no reasoning interesting as usual.
So much reading bleh.

reads haven’t changed much, but I’ll move my vote from my policy.

vote lynch TAC
I don't know if it's a PR but if so it may be unpleasant and I'll stop quot8ng you.

Is this the case?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
It's a well-known fact that humans feel more pressured from possible consequences of actions rather than from words. There's a sense of comfort when they need to defend themselves from the same thing again and again.
The consequences can be easily conveyed without the formality of actually voting for someone though, which is my point. If I'm constructing an argument as to why I think (x) is scum, me voting (x) there wouldn't add any more or less pressure and the expectation would still be that (x) crafts a compelling response.

Status
Not open for further replies.