Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Let's assume MUUGEN is indeed innocent in this situation and he has been voted up unbeknownst to him the mafia to frame him intentionally, wouldn't you think that they would have some sort of follow-up for it?
They would have a follow-up in place if they could follow up in the first place.

Don't you think they would've considered the possibility that there are people like you who would want to clear it up mechanically?
Considering the possibility and being able to do something about it are mutually exclusive, though. Because this assumption heavily lands on the fact that scum actually have that ability and use it before a mechanical invest is used on him.

There's also the possiblity he might be a scum who scans innocent on scans, for example the GF.

What I'm basically saying is that, one way or another it's way too delicate of a position to be in to be simply cleared mechanically, especially when you can't 100% trust the results..
Him being the GF who scnas inno is possible. Hell he could be telling the truth of being framed by scum and be scum himself still. That's if the opposing scum team put him on the podium rather than his own.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
There's only one way we gotta bury his ass. This is da wey.
Yeah, that's the only way to "mechanically" clear him at this point.

But in all this I really don't get why Lind is defending MUUGEN so hard, I might for the first time actually have a scumlean on Lind here..

It's something I wish I'd not have to say but..

Why are you doing this to me @Lindltaylor

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Mango, I get what you're saying. That a mechanical action might be wasted on Muugen. Doesn't mean that we shouldn't try first because we already assume that it fails.

Listen, if players are opposed to copping him, then unfortunately, he'll just be shot. Which is the last resort at this point for me.

Ive a thought exercise for anyone advocating for lynching Muugen

A lot of you seem to be taking a 'Im not sure, lynching him seems the best move in the absence of another good lynch' stance on him

How would you view your fellow Muugen pushers, and in particular Al in a world where he flips town?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I feel like there isn’t much to question. We all see it, he stated he doesn’t actually know how he got on. What else can you talk about? Could easily be scum teams setting him up or his scum buddies setting him up. Guess it depends which you find more likely.

though his aggression like this towards people where he doesn’t actually answer and return questions but just tries to be an ass (check his and prof interaction) shows a scum tell more then anything else.

I think reaction over actually reason on council is where muu would be read as β€œscummy”.
I'm not sure being an asshole is alignment indicative for Muugen. It's been years since I've played with or read a game where he played, but my cached thought on him is: "this guy's an asshole", so just being as abrasive as he has been so far wouldn't cause me to read him as Scum.

This is a pretty good post tbh.
Thanks. It's a shame I can't contribute more. I'm physically incapable of reading even 5% of the game (at the pace it's currently going at). So I'll probably just continue coasting and/or interacting with only a few players until the player base trims down a lot (assuming that I can live that long).

Who do you suspect other than Juliet. What do you think of the active players?

Top three scum: Al Sama, Dragomir, Adam
This comes across as very surprising to me. Could you please explain this?

Status
Not open for further replies.