Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Asking him would be pointless, Ill get the answer that confirms what I think anyway and Ive no way of knowing if its a reliable answer

Besides Im more interested in what youre selling here
I'll be honest. I like your posts.

Do you always play like this?

everyone had 3 council votes so maf isnt really wasting much if they dropped like 4 votes on muugen

assuming 5 or 6 maf memebrs like last time, the entire team has 18 votes to bring someone to council. dropping 4 on muugen to frame him isnt too bad

they can use the other 14 to bring someone else too
Ok but what are the odds the guy who said "see you on council" conveniently happens to get framed.

The problem is mafia could frame ANYONE this way but it happened to be a dude who hinted at having a guaranteed way in. They could have put you in there, or Juliet, so on and so forth.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Lind, did you read what I wrote?

I said that if you try to mechanically clear him now it would be pointless because he's 100% gonna be framed at this point..

Oh you're talking about mechanical clearances. Well, depends on the strength of the investigation and frame ability. I'm not even sure if scum have a frame ability here tbh.

Denial will get you nowhere unless you grease my palm, give me a prize for my poem and I'll look the other way, chicken shit.
Big words from such a SMALL man.

I wish I could give you prize for your clucking but unfortunately I still have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Point me to this poem or WU or be DONE with it.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Until something irritates me, yeah, and then I usually descend into mockery

But new year new me etc
I think we're kinda similar.

I try to keep my cool too.

Maybe we played befoee together. Did you ever had another UN?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Oh you're talking about mechanical clearances. Well, depends on the strength of the investigation and frame ability. I'm not even sure if scum have a frame ability here tbh.
Ok so, Lind, let me humor you for a little bit.

Let's assume MUUGEN is indeed innocent in this situation and he has been voted up unbeknownst to him the mafia to frame him intentionally, wouldn't you think that they would have some sort of follow-up for it?

Don't you think they would've considered the possibility that there are people like you who would want to clear it up mechanically?

This is assuming he is indeed Innocent.

There's also the possiblity he might be a scum who scans innocent on scans, for example the GF.

What I'm basically saying is that, one way or another it's way too delicate of a position to be in to be simply cleared mechanically, especially when you can't 100% trust the results..

Status
Not open for further replies.