Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Hmph, seems like you may be useful in this game after all.

How are you in real life, though? I hope you are well.
I'm not bad. Had some Covid scares but dodged them so far, though admittedly haven't felt too well the past couple of days. Otherwise it's going well, and my Niners are in the Conference finals so really can't complain lol. Hope the same for you, has been a hot minute.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
lol flower

werent u caught early in the bleach game on nf

im tired
She was lmao, I was her teammate, and her play is similar.

She faked being annoyed af.

Hehe DIO, my evil compadre. I do hope you don't disappoint me this game or I will have to blast you full of HOLES.

If you were cop, who would you investigate?
If you were doc, who would you save?
Those are some WRYYY good questions you're asking!

If I were a cop I'd check Usopp/ Nick/ Fuji/ Ratchet/ TAC
If I were a doc I'd visit Ultra/ Naomi/ AL/ Kagura

I know you're basically asking me for my reads.

And the sole reason I wouldn't cop MUUGEN at this point is because it would amount to nothing seeing as he's under fire, him being copped right now would be a super poor play as he's most assuredly framed on investigations if he were investigated now..

Emil

Certified Memelord
everyone had 3 council votes so maf isnt really wasting much if they dropped like 4 votes on muugen

assuming 5 or 6 maf memebrs like last time, the entire team has 18 votes to bring someone to council. dropping 4 on muugen to frame him isnt too bad

they can use the other 14 to bring someone else too

The arrogant queen is here. How's the PR holding up, Dest?

I liked your explanation of Gram trying to put himself in the spotlight by saying non-town and how you used that to effectively judge him as lean town. Didn't really expect a long response for the read, but it shows me that you gave quite a bit of thought to it. So liked that.

If he is indeed scum. It would be misplay from scum to put him on tbh. Time will tell.
Hehe I am the QUEEN, aren't I? Best you BOW DOWN.

But you know me, I fucking hate PRs.

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.