Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Grammaton It is very complicated history, to why I can almost say without a doubt scum would latch onto it. I have spent many many games, fighting off scum trying to lynch. It is like the wait for an opening and jump on it.

Then I guess it would be fair, to say there are just some people who would just like to lynch me, especially as town for lols.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
you sure are guiding scum to not make any rash moves once again...
This is actually a fair statement xD I still can't help a vote from you, especially if you were town would be really hurtful to me, if this was a normal game. However, I'm perfectly fine with it here.

@Grammaton It is very complicated history, to why I can almost say without a doubt scum would latch onto it. I have spent many many games, fighting off scum trying to lynch. It is like the wait for an opening and jump on it.

Then I guess it would be fair, to say there are just some people who would just like to lynch me, especially as town for lols.
Well, sucks that you feel that way.

What interests me though is why you went straight to that? Its not like Muugen has any clout to actually lead people ITR atm from what I can see? I assume you think hes town, correct?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Ah, I'm glad the inferior creatures recognize me. Fortunately, I've rolled town this game so I don't have to do mental gymnastics through this cesspool.
The arrogant queen is here. How's the PR holding up, Dest?

Appreciated. Also, what part of it did you like?
I liked your explanation of Gram trying to put himself in the spotlight by saying non-town and how you used that to effectively judge him as lean town. Didn't really expect a long response for the read, but it shows me that you gave quite a bit of thought to it. So liked that.

That you should ask him, no?

Advantage by putting him in the council? Or advantage by targeting him this phase?

I don't understand why would scum put him in the council knowing there is a chance he could already
If he is indeed scum. It would be misplay from scum to put him on tbh. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.