Status
Not open for further replies.
That you should ask him, no?

Advantage by putting him in the council? Or advantage by targeting him this phase?

I don't understand why would scum put him in the council knowing there is a chance he could already
Asking him would be pointless, Ill get the answer that confirms what I think anyway and Ive no way of knowing if its a reliable answer

Besides Im more interested in what youre selling here

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
So you're saying that wasn't just bravado and he legit knew he would be on the council.

See, this is something that's unique to each individual. I just take those statements as bravado and nothing else. If you scum read him, then by all means push him. I already said that we should resolve muugen mechanically at this point.
Don't you think IF, and I say IF, he's innocent that scum wouldn't frame him at this point?

I'm sorry but lind, what you're saying isn't making sense to me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Hmm, hmm, hmm, Ratchet, I really hope I don't have to DESTROY you this game.

I'm literally just checking into D1 now. I got no opinions other than Nick and Juliet being sussy bakas from D0. What do you think of them?
If Juliet is inactive, she's probably scum. If Juliet isn't checking her own name for people who suspect her, she's probably scum. I haven't seen a single post of hers this game so far.

As for Nick, I generally trust Flower's read on him. She seems to suspect him, and of the handful of posts I've seen from Nick he has been different in that he isn't trying to do anything this game, but I've been much the same on that point too. Null on him but there is equity for scum here.

Asking him would be pointless, Ill get the answer that confirms what I think anyway and Ive no way of knowing if its a reliable answer

Besides Im more interested in what youre selling here
What I am selling is pretty clear that Muu is scum not sure why that is difficult to figure out with my posts

I have been commenting on everything.

If this was a normal game any vote on me would typically trigger me, and one from him would even irritate me more, and be more hurtful especially if he is really town and should know better. This isn't a normal game, so I'm not upset or hurt by it at all.
But you didnt express any triggering due to the identify of the voter, more your thoughts about the forthcoming votes on you that you expected? What difference does 'normal' game make here, in this scenario?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Bitch I don't even know what the color of your skin is. Nor do you know what the color of my skin is. Under God, we are all EQUAL. Except for me who is just fucking BETTER but that's because of my skills, not my skin.
I knew my vote on you for council wasn't misplaced!

Looking forward to seeing more of you, Destroya-sama

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
If Juliet is inactive, she's probably scum. If Juliet isn't checking her own name for people who suspect her, she's probably scum. I haven't seen a single post of hers this game so far.

As for Nick, I generally trust Flower's read on him. She seems to suspect him, and of the handful of posts I've seen from Nick he has been different in that he isn't trying to do anything this game, but I've been much the same on that point too. Null on him but there is equity for scum here.
I agree with Juliet being the one of the most suspect people in the game, but since she says she ills it really makes me feel bad to really push her.

As for Nick, I'm not so sure he is scum anymore, he seems quite relaxed if you don't take in account his PR.

Hmph, seems like you may be useful in this game after all.

How are you in real life, though? I hope you are well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Possibly?

WRT to isoing, not gonna do that, especially during a day phase. If he piques my interest then maybe down the line, but id be wasting my time cause id be missing all the context to anything that happened before I started playing
not necessarily
u can open his posts and see context
specially around day 0 flower vs drago which i encourage u to take a glance at given that u town read flower

Status
Not open for further replies.