Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
"Conveyed" consequences are just talk. There's a verifiable difference in some players when you stack votes on them rather than just talking about them. See: Ekkologix.
I feel like this mostly just enables players to dismiss valid points unless enough people catch on to it too. You're not wrong, I'll concede that, but there still shouldn't be an expectation to vote a player as if that's the most important action one can take in the Day Phase.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
No, but only to the extent that it would not be obvious. It's about holding you to something, having some form of baseline from which i can read you from, and go from there. In just the time we've been talking, I've been able to establish that you intentionally implied you were not Town in an effort to engage players not to trap them, but to encourage people to talk to you - in other words, to draw attention towards yourself. This, in turn, gives me information to read you from. Lean Town currently, BTW.
I like this from Ratceht ^

My entire household caught it the other week too. Nothing short of a minor miracle so far but who knows how lucky I'll end up being?
Take care.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
@AL sama are you saying Muugen knew he would be on the council because his scummates would put him there? Honestly this just sounds like tinfoil at this point.

Yeah, sure, it's surprising he was on the council, but how do you equate that to him only being scum just from the fact that he is on the council? I feel like you're falling into confirmation bias with this line of thinking.
lind take a breather clear your mind and them we'll talk

I'm sorry I do not know if I would find it strange or not.

However, I'm sure people who know me will tell you it's not strange for me at all, since no matter how bad I want to, I never can leave a thread in a game.
Oh no, I dont think that would be strange at all, Im the same, I get sucked in

What does ping me is that you felt the need to comment on Muugens vote on you, as opposed to any of the other conversations going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.