Status
Not open for further replies.
i expected more from drago on flower today

even hayumi at the very least

do like the case on rhea but it never picked up
Bitch I’ve even sleeping for the last 9 hours and I’ll be at work for the next 8 so what’s up. I gave more then most of these hoes during my active time. Now I’m just trynna keep up as best I can before I’m not gonna be able to post shit.

Yeah, that's the only way to "mechanically" clear him at this point.

But in all this I really don't get why Lind is defending MUUGEN so hard, I might for the first time actually have a scumlean on Lind here..

It's something I wish I'd not have to say but..

Why are you doing this to me @Lindltaylor

I give Lind the benefit of the doubt but there's been a LOT of resistance to this lynch which is curious. Because very few people are actually saying he's town. There's also a chance he's town and the sharks circling the wagon don't wanna get held responsible. His death shall illuminate us.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango, I get what you're saying. That a mechanical action might be wasted on Muugen. Doesn't mean that we shouldn't try first because we already assume that it fails.

Listen, if players are opposed to copping him, then unfortunately, he'll just be shot. Which is the last resort at this point for me.
Lind, this reply sounds a lot to me that Muugen is bulletproof

Scumreading you is the last thing I want to do on this earth, but you're making it very hard for me rn..

Why couldn't you just be there for me and see DIO's world unfold before your eyes?

Ahh.. how sad, I will save you from this cursed world, Lind..

Ive a thought exercise for anyone advocating for lynching Muugen

A lot of you seem to be taking a 'Im not sure, lynching him seems the best move in the absence of another good lynch' stance on him

How would you view your fellow Muugen pushers, and in particular Al in a world where he flips town?
Defacto more charitably than those who have been soft pushing him.

Mango, I get what you're saying. That a mechanical action might be wasted on Muugen. Doesn't mean that we shouldn't try first because we already assume that it fails.

Listen, if players are opposed to copping him, then unfortunately, he'll just be shot. Which is the last resort at this point for me.
Lindy, Lindy, Lindy. Have the greats really turned into pathetic SIMPS for the Weebs? I've been in this game for only a hot minute and I know that Muugen has some SERIOUS heat, dare we say ghost pepper? Yet this looks like you are defending him. Why? This breaks my heart.

AL sama

Red Haired
thats exactly why he got framed

in muugens mind he thinks hes some hot sht and people will vote for him legitimately cuz hes a high quality player and his OJ friends will vote him

in reality the moment AL brought back the quote saying muugen said he will be on council, i remember couple of ppl including us said we will lynch him right away if he appears in council

that already is enough to make mafia spend a fifth or quarter of their votes on him

its literally a play with no risks for mafia and the distraction hes caused is already taking half the day so its a win win for maf

i dont even think hes that scummy at this point but imm voting to see where this ends. waiting on actions to come online
or perhaps you've TMI ekko

I m fine with either lynching ekko or muu

EGGcellent Eggs
Scrambled,
Fried,
Fertilized,
How do you like your eggs?
For days,
And days,
I prepare the perfect egg.
Salt,
Pepper,