Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindy, Lindy, Lindy. Have the greats really turned into pathetic SIMPS for the Weebs? I've been in this game for only a hot minute and I know that Muugen has some SERIOUS heat, dare we say ghost pepper? Yet this looks like you are defending him. Why? This breaks my heart.
Muugen hasn't been bringing it. Others have taken pity on him after witnessing how bad I've been destroying him.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Ive a thought exercise for anyone advocating for lynching Muugen

A lot of you seem to be taking a 'Im not sure, lynching him seems the best move in the absence of another good lynch' stance on him

How would you view your fellow Muugen pushers, and in particular Al in a world where he flips town?
Well, right now whoever put him on there, it's creating a lot of chaos, and taking away a lot of productivity from town.

So in one way or another it might be a neccesary evil, in the case he flips town.

I don't neccesarily think AL has to be scum in the case MUUGEN flips town, anyone could make this case.

I feel Ultra and Baba are also pushing MUUGEN's case a lot.

It's probably safe to assume at least one of the loudest mouths for MUUGEN's push has some sort of agenda behind it.

I do like ultra and baba in general, so by process of elemination I'd have to agree AL looks worse.

But still, scum might also take the backseat not doing anything and letting town do all the lifting for them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
here's the thing lind I was gonna take it like you too so when muu said that I asked him why and the response he gave me in return implied that he is certain he'll be there

you wanna resolve it with actions but what's making you think he won't have counters for those??
Honestly with all these counter measures that you guys are talking about, which we don't know exist, the only way is to shoot him down. That's the only confirmation you'll get.

what is the big deal with him ? Was there something that happened during the first 160 pages ? Or the fact that he's in the council it's suspecting for many ?
Eh people are surprised to see him on the council, and now that he's here they think he's scum since he was sure he would be on the council last day phase.

This is clearly some exercise for your students isn't it
If this is an exercise for my pupils, that makes me the MASTER. And I guess if you want a special prize, that'd mean YOU would have to become my student. Hehe what an unwinnable predicament you've placed yourself in if you want to hold onto this notion that I am MC Scrammbled.

Muugen hasn't been bringing it. Others have taken pity on him after witnessing how bad I've been destroying him.
Lind, Muugen, Nick, Juliet, Flower, all names shall be CAST into fire. It matters not who stands in the way and who throws pity to whom. I will wipe this slate clean of the unfaithful and make sure that I stand on top. Town may FOLLOW me to victory, for I shall bring them glory.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
You're very brash and abrasive/rude/discourteous in the posts I've seen of you.

Anyway, it wasn't worded as criticism of you or an attack on your person. I was just saying that I don't think you being rude is alignment indicative.

Though I don't read you as Town either.

Status
Not open for further replies.