Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera can you change your lynch vote to someone else. I need those gold coins. I don't know what to use them for but just in case:neesama: I don't want to have to retaliate vote you :josad:
What mechanic is this? I must have missed it?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Yeah, that's the only way to "mechanically" clear him at this point.

But in all this I really don't get why Lind is defending MUUGEN so hard, I might for the first time actually have a scumlean on Lind here..

It's something I wish I'd not have to say but..

Why are you doing this to me @Lindltaylor

I'm not scum and I'm not defending Muugen as much as proposing other methods of clearances or other options to him. I feel like being open to possibility shouldn't immediately warrant a scum lean.

But eh, I can only show you how I'm town.

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
I'd like to ask for your readings ao far if you don't mind.

How much of the game have you read so far?
this was my main read

Well the Adam vs Blue interaction was quite spicy , blue was very on the defensive there ( regarding the post edit or not ) and it seems to me like Lind / Sallucion tried to soft cover it a little ?
Adam was also very aggressive there and it seemed like he was using this opportunity to draw attention on ali

Not sure which one i suspect more among them probably blue cuz it seemed more like a soft group interaction , but ofc many tried tostop that so not sure there, but i'm definetly looking at them now

Also rej said we shouldn't look to lynch any of the council cuz there are low chances of mafia being there and that's a bit curious to me, i mean the council thing seems like an important lynch influence to have so it's very likely that mafia have someone there ( i don't know what happened last weebs with the council so it might not be an important detail but it was curious)

And i'm tryng to figure out this interest with muugen so i'll probably start reading his previous content as soon as i can

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Ive a thought exercise for anyone advocating for lynching Muugen

A lot of you seem to be taking a 'Im not sure, lynching him seems the best move in the absence of another good lynch' stance on him

How would you view your fellow Muugen pushers, and in particular Al in a world where he flips town?
Honestly I do think Rhea offers a good lynch too.

But anyway, if Muugen does flip town. I'd probably view Al negatively? Since he seems to be adamant that even mechanical actions might fail.

Who do you suspect other than Juliet. What do you think of the active players?
Rhea
Kagu
and I kinda forgot tbh. This whole situation has my head buzzing.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I'm not scum and I'm not defending Muugen as much as proposing other methods of clearances or other options to him. I feel like being open to possibility shouldn't immediately warrant a scum lean.

But eh, I can only show you how I'm town.
Being open to possibilities is quite alright, and a good thing.

However I do feel like you're not being that open to possibilities here, your defense of MUUGEN makes him look a lot worse in my eyes.

And in the case he flips scum, I'm afraid you'd be next on my list as it stands..

I really want to be wrong, because I hate to think you'd be my enemy, I love you Lind, you know this..

Status
Not open for further replies.