Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Bro your vote is already on me, you voting me again means nothing XD.

I proposed a hypothesis as to why you felt the need to tell us all in the thread that you can actually vote too during the night.

I you are scum you would wanna use your vote the help control more the night lynch, its as simple as that.

If you hid that ability then you would be unable to vote at night lest it outs you as able to, I dont get what you mean by no reason.

Not sure what to make with this fake outrage of yours lol.
or control more town lynches? have u ever thought of that??

my vote was on zem

D

Dragomir

Ngl, Zem did kinda ping me with her hesitation to give a strong stance last day. In the previous weebs, mafia didn't receive their chats until N0 and thus didn't know who they were buddies with on D0. Making a strong stance against anyone could prove detrimental if that person happened to be their teammate so they had to be real careful. It could be the case again here and Zem gave me those vibes.

Not necessarily sold on Zem being scum just off of this but it's something to keep in the back of my mind for now.

egg person sounds familiar with that giggling tone.....

Lmao, look at this hoe lying upon my name. I don't even know what boku no pico is.

What makes you feel that way?

Good post, Flower. You get +2 townie points.

Bad post, Usopp. -2 townie points for this.

After all that about him overreacting to your post that was of no threat to him, the best you got out of it is weak around the edges? Yikes.

Yeah?
@Noctis it not nice to lie behind your friends back! :endthis:

Vote Lynch Flower

Tentative vote.

I scum reader her, Beky, Ekko, and Muugen.
beky leans more scum, from him and ultra interactions imo.

Lol, put yourself in the head of Nova bro. What should we expect? And do you think that role is likely to be harmfull or no?

I want some ramen but not at the cost of my soul.
very true on last part. lmao :gokulaugh:

@Blue @Naomi did u guys play sonic riders? and the ungravity one

was and still my fav sonic games to this day, and i played almost all of sonic games lol
yup played that game, silver and shadow are my two favorite choice, even nights!

Mango is the awesome Dio-sama and there’s no need to doubt his intentions of fighting scum.
Rej is playing the same as he played in the ToS game. Nothing seems that sus unless the last day when he commented about the Flower and her PR thing. But it’s nothing too damning.
Noctis has also been eager to game solve and making good posts so idk what is your problem with my picks.

Jeez you making me type too much is making me tired. Why are you so judgemental about my picks unless you have something against them. What’s up?
I wasn’t and won’t be that active but I do read the posts I see when I am online, catxh up a but when something is up, iso a bit
I have no memory of Noctis trying to game solve and no memory of seeing a useful post by Rej either

Status
Not open for further replies.