Status
Not open for further replies.
What mechanic is this? I must have missed it?
Gold Coins - The Value of Money

The game will feature a currency system relating to several mechanics underneath. Unless specified otherwise in your role PM, you do not start with any gold coin and must hustle to get your hands on some. Some roles have abilities revolving around coins, and can thus gain them through other means. For everyone else, the main way to gain coins is by winning these daily awards, as well as participating in the [Contest of Weebs].
  • Useful Weeb - Provided an accurate vote count when requested [2 coins]
  • Towniest Weeb - Received no votes during the day [1 coin]
  • Weeb Leader - Amongst top 3 highest posters in a phase [3 coins]
  • Serious Weeb - No fluff posts in a phase [2 coins]
  • Cum Hunter - Lynched a threat to your faction [2 coins]
  • Good Samaritan - Saved a weeb from certain death [3 coins]
  • Weeb Champion - Win a tournament [4 coins]
  • Weeb Raider - Successfully complete an expedition [2 coins]
[Shop] - After the first cycle of exploration, a shop will be opened and its inventory will be posted below here, and continuously updated. Each new day phase, starting from D2, artifacts that weren't successfully retrieved the previous phase will be put on sale here. There will be a public record of the transactions. There is a guarantee of a [Special Grade Artifact] at each sale.​
[Trading] - Players may trade coins and artifacts with each other in order to pool their ressources. This must be negotiated and confirmed in public. After closing a deal, both players must tag me and tag each other in the thread confirming a transaction.​
Don't deprive an honest Townie of gold!:goyea:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
So if we Lynch Muugen here, does anyone have legitimate reasoning behind what type of specific information we gain from his flip cuz I’m not sure if I’m seeing it
Lind has tremendous equity with MUUGEN here

That'd be my first go to if he flips scum.

And if he flips town I don't think it matters too much, there are just simply way too many factors at play to blame anyone. Even though the main pushers for Muugen is Ultra/ Baba/ AL

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Ive a thought exercise for anyone advocating for lynching Muugen

A lot of you seem to be taking a 'Im not sure, lynching him seems the best move in the absence of another good lynch' stance on him

How would you view your fellow Muugen pushers, and in particular Al in a world where he flips town?
how'd you view me if he flips town??

I'd definitely think there's scum among those who are pushing muu regardless of what he flips

Name the people. That’s what I’m asking lmfao
I would say the apprehensive onboarders would look most suspicious, if Muugen is town. If he's scum, then his defenders.

Though lynching strictly for info shouldn't be prioritized, I struggle to think of any other player lynch that would be more informational right now. Look how many players and how much time has been spent discussing him

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Lind, this reply sounds a lot to me that Muugen is bulletproof

Scumreading you is the last thing I want to do on this earth, but you're making it very hard for me rn..

Why couldn't you just be there for me and see DIO's world unfold before your eyes?

Ahh.. how sad, I will save you from this cursed world, Lind..

What? How am I insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof with that reply. Mango, this is just blatant misinterpretation here.

Lindy, Lindy, Lindy. Have the greats really turned into pathetic SIMPS for the Weebs? I've been in this game for only a hot minute and I know that Muugen has some SERIOUS heat, dare we say ghost pepper? Yet this looks like you are defending him. Why? This breaks my heart.
I'm not defending Muugen at all. By all means cop him, shoot him, or lynch him. Like I've been saying that if Muugen doesn't progress on his reads or gameplay, then I would be down to lynch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.