Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Being open to possibilities is quite alright, and a good thing.

However I do feel like you're not being that open to possibilities here, your defense of MUUGEN makes him look a lot worse in my eyes.

And in the case he flips scum, I'm afraid you'd be next on my list as it stands..

I really want to be wrong, because I hate to think you'd be my enemy, I love you Lind, you know this..

Honestly at the rate you took my posts from being defending muugen, to now saying that I'm baiting a vig shot cause he's bullet proof isn't a good look here at all.

You basically took all my posts out of context. Quote me one place where I said he could be bulletproof, or where I'm hard defending him? Go and ISO me. I've legit said that he will be lynched if his gameplay doesn't improve, or he should be shot.

It more so seems like you know he's scum, or you're pushing this in weird angles. Give me my quotes where I insinuated that he would be bulletproof first.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I had to.

Yeah, on Flower right?
Yeah, for a moment he seemed like he was actually contribute, but when I asked him further about his reads he went the absolute safest route imaginable.

His reads are currently only Flower as scum and only Drago as town.

So while I appreciate the attempt, this also did happen after Flower called Midnight scum lmao

I almost feel bad for the guy, but at least he's trying

Status
Not open for further replies.