Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait abilities started flying already? How do you know MUU is Bp @Lindltaylor
I didn't say Muugen is bullet proof. I said that the muugen discussion is going on for so long that we can mechanically clear him or shoot him to move on.

That post was blown out by Mango saying I was insinuating that Muugen is bullet proof and baiting a vig shot to be wasted.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have been saying it throughout the day. I just keep forgetting about him - patently unusual.
That is unusual, but on your part too. Usually you're much tamer on him. Granted, I've only really seen it from the perspective of when I've been scum looking to mislynch Ekko, but still.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly at the rate you took my posts from being defending muugen, to now saying that I'm baiting a vig shot cause he's bullet proof isn't a good look here at all.

You basically took all my posts out of context. Quote me one place where I said he could be bulletproof, or where I'm hard defending him? Go and ISO me. I've legit said that he will be lynched if his gameplay doesn't improve, or he should be shot.

It more so seems like you know he's scum, or you're pushing this in weird angles. Give me my quotes where I insinuated that he would be bulletproof first.
I'm saying that I'm getting this POV from your posts.

If you don't like the way I framed your posts then so be it, but this is entirely in context of the situation. I've not tried to defame you nor take your sentances out of context. I am here talking to you about it, explaining to you exactly what it is that I'm thinking from your posts.

I just thought it was very strange how you went from investigating to shooting.

Sure, you mentioned you could lynch him after the fact it was pointed out to you, but not before.

I just find that bit very strange, and I would most likely not have pursued Muugen for a lynch if it weren't for your strange defense of him, because that is really how it comes across to me.

And like I said, if you are his teammate your play is suicidal, high risk high reward kind of thing.

I'm willing to be humble if I'm wrong here, but yeah, I just find your posts about Muugen very strange.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Well, what do you propose we do about the Muugen division here.

Oh @MangoSenpai look. Another Muugen defender. Didn't see him in your top 3 scum though Mango.
He's on my list, but Lind, you seem awfully offended that I singled you out for this.

Look, what I'm saying was the points you made specifically did not make sense to me personally, and therefore I am having this discussion with you

If you look back at our back and forth I have not done anything to be blown out of porpotions, I even let you know that one of your posts read to me in that context that he was bullet proof.

its just kinda dumb when its like

me: yeah i dont want flower to die for obvious reasons
someone: lets lynch her

like did u not listen to me
Can you tell me those reasons again? If that doesnt bother you ofc.

Ngl I can't wait for actions to start flying. Mango, Al, Adam, Muugen, Rhea. So many wonderful choices.
Lindie! Its not like you to be this bloodthirsty.

That is unusual, but on your part too. Usually you're much tamer on him. Granted, I've only really seen it from the perspective of when I've been scum looking to mislynch Ekko, but still.
Earlier I said "He's probably scum, but let him sniff out the other team." Sadly he doesn't seem to be doing much, period. Usually he's worth some entertainment value at least.

Zemmi

GodMommie
its just kinda dumb when its like

me: yeah i dont want flower to die for obvious reasons
someone: lets lynch her

like did u not listen to me
I'm willing to give you both a reasonable doubt here for the time being. I don't think you both would have came out like this, especially you knowing it could auto make you suspect, it says more for you than it does her.

Very similar to how, I think it doesn't make sense for Drago and Tris to come out like that when it's a high risk, for not that much of a reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.