Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me those reasons again? If that doesnt bother you ofc.

Lindie! Its not like you to be this bloodthirsty.
well obvious reasons for me. i get some benefits from this in exchange of being a miller but i cant say nor do i want to and i dont think scum would do that anyways.

I'm willing to give you both a reasonable doubt here for the time being. I don't think you both would have came out like this, especially you knowing it could auto make you suspect, it says more for you than it does her.

Very similar to how, I think it doesn't make sense for Drago and Tris to come out like that when it's a high risk, for not that much of a reward.
doubting is fine. I just wanted to come forth that we're millers at the very least.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm saying that I'm getting this POV from your posts.

If you don't like the way I framed your posts then so be it, but this is entirely in context of the situation. I've not tried to defame you nor take your sentances out of context. I am here talking to you about it, explaining to you exactly what it is that I'm thinking from your posts.

I just thought it was very strange how you went from investigating to shooting.

Sure, you mentioned you could lynch him after the fact it was pointed out to you, but not before.

I just find that bit very strange, and I would most likely not have pursued Muugen for a lynch if it weren't for your strange defense of him, because that is really how it comes across to me.

And like I said, if you are his teammate your play is suicidal, high risk high reward kind of thing.

I'm willing to be humble if I'm wrong here, but yeah, I just find your posts about Muugen very strange.

So let me get this straight, you're pushing me on an assumption, right Mango?

Explaining exactly what you're thinking of my posts by saying that I'm scum and that you think that I'm insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof. See mango, that's the same thing as shading and putting false intentions into my posts.

Also, I fail to see how you say that I'm defending Muugen by advocating for him to be shot? You say you don't want to get him shot cause he might be bulletproof. I say we can get him shot and move the day phase forward with something else, and if the shot fails, then we lynch him.

Like the defense of Muugen falls flat from my very first post. Not to mention the only "defense" (if you can even call it that) that I've offered in favor of Muugen, is why him being voted up to the council, if he was scum, backfires on his team.

I don't think I've ever defended him in the sense that is being taken by you.

Thought on your fellow former Team Rocket members would be nice.
So irritating you are

prof- seems alright for now, like his posts
Ratchet- not really leaning anywhere as he hasn’t done anything but question random stuff without actually giving much thought. But he does this regardless of alignment ask me tomorrow maybe he will do more.
Flower- thought more town but today she been playing awkward and her picks don’t make much sense. Then I questioned her and she basically baffled and then didn’t respond so not a fan there

anyone else on my team I can’t remember lol

Status
Not open for further replies.