Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
He's on my list, but Lind, you seem awfully offended that I singled you out for this.

Look, what I'm saying was the points you made specifically did not make sense to me personally, and therefore I am having this discussion with you

If you look back at our back and forth I have not done anything to be blown out of porpotions, I even let you know that one of your posts read to me in that context that he was bullet proof.

I am not offended of being singled out, I'm offended on the reasons I've been singled out cause they're built on assumptions.

I honestly don't know what context you took that post in for it to be read as bulletproof because I seem to recall I suggested shooting him as a last resort meaning I would have liked much tamer methods to clear him first.

But you and Al kept saying "The investigation could be tampered" and so the shooting possibility was what I recommended.

Because you are honestly right I don't have a strong one either way. I am conflicted. I can't really say more than that, I'm sorry.

I think along with my personal favoritism towards him, and with all the things around it, it's really hard for me to make a firm stance.

Tbh I don't want him lynched because I really do want him to be able to play the game.
Explain what your conflict is then

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Pathetic.
It's time to get out the bigger charlie cause people just love busting balls here on completely untrue accusations and paranoia.

[
Not sure if this makes me queasy or seeing Lind go for the throat is making me blush, but damn. A-anyway, if it's paranoia, is that not a compliment to your mad manipulation skills?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
I am not offended of being singled out, I'm offended on the reasons I've been singled out cause they're built on assumptions.

I honestly don't know what context you took that post in for it to be read as bulletproof because I seem to recall I suggested shooting him as a last resort meaning I would have liked much tamer methods to clear him first.

But you and Al kept saying "The investigation could be tampered" and so the shooting possibility was what I recommended.
Well, yeah, that's kinda what I have to do.

There's no solid proof of anything, I kind of have to make assumptions to actually get somewhere..

That's kind of a weird argument to make, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.