Status
Not open for further replies.
So irritating you are

prof- seems alright for now, like his posts
Ratchet- not really leaning anywhere as he hasn’t done anything but question random stuff without actually giving much thought. But he does this regardless of alignment ask me tomorrow maybe he will do more.
Flower- thought more town but today she been playing awkward and her picks don’t make much sense. Then I questioned her and she basically baffled and then didn’t respond so not a fan there

anyone else on my team I can’t remember lol
Imagine forgetting Ultra.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Zemmi I still have 0 clue what your stance is here on Muugen
Because you are honestly right I don't have a strong one either way. I am conflicted. I can't really say more than that, I'm sorry.

I think along with my personal favoritism towards him, and with all the things around it, it's really hard for me to make a firm stance.

Tbh I don't want him lynched because I really do want him to be able to play the game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So let me get this straight, you're pushing me on an assumption, right Mango?

Explaining exactly what you're thinking of my posts by saying that I'm scum and that you think that I'm insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof. See mango, that's the same thing as shading and putting false intentions into my posts.

Also, I fail to see how you say that I'm defending Muugen by advocating for him to be shot? You say you don't want to get him shot cause he might be bulletproof. I say we can get him shot and move the day phase forward with something else, and if the shot fails, then we lynch him.

Like the defense of Muugen falls flat from my very first post. Not to mention the only "defense" (if you can even call it that) that I've offered in favor of Muugen, is why him being voted up to the council, if he was scum, backfires on his team.

I don't think I've ever defended him in the sense that is being taken by you.
Look, you're first and foremost making MUU look worse to me.

And I'm saying that IF you are his teammate your play would be practical suicide, but also a high risk high reward kind of play.

What I was saying was that I found it strange that the options was to either shoot him or to investigate him to clear him mechanically. That is the part that got me thinking. You know just as well as I do that scum likes to try manipulating town into making actions that benefit them.

And wasting a killshot definitely would fall under the category of benefitting them.

I'm not saying that we can't shoot them, because like Odd said, shooting them is sort of an investigation. But that isn't what I'm saying, I just found it strange those were the only two options to you before it was pointed out.

Any by this it sounded to me that you were trying to make town shoot him, instead of lynching him.

All things considered it came off to me like you knew something we don't.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.