Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
this was my main read

And i'm tryng to figure out this interest with muugen so i'll probably start reading his previous content as soon as i can
I see thank you.

Any Town reads so far?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Well considering i dont wabba lynch him in the first place ... advocate for a better lynch target thats actually.gonna be active unlike him.

We are basically talking about lynchibg someone thats not even gonna be here to defend himself nor play for few days
Well, what do you propose we do about the Muugen division here.

Oh @MangoSenpai look. Another Muugen defender. Didn't see him in your top 3 scum though Mango.

lind bro you're sounding like you're playing weeb for the first time
Well, Al. I'm considering possibilities here. Not hard defending him.

I'm not sure being an asshole is alignment indicative for Muugen. It's been years since I've played with or read a game where he played, but my cached thought on him is: "this guy's an asshole", so just being as abrasive as he has been so far wouldn't cause me to read him as Scum.

Thanks. It's a shame I can't contribute more. I'm physically incapable of reading even 5% of the game (at the pace it's currently going at). So I'll probably just continue coasting and/or interacting with only a few players until the player base trims down a lot (assuming that I can live that long).

Who do you suspect other than Juliet. What do you think of the active players?

This comes across as very surprising to me. Could you please explain this?
great opinion wow

Oh he always plays like such, but it depends who it’s too, and even though he is an asshole he usually will follow it up with actual arguments and points. Here he ignored basically anything prof said while being an asshole. That’s the point being brought up, scum tactic used to just push people away from confronting you

Status
Not open for further replies.