Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
What? How am I insinuating that Muugen is bulletproof with that reply. Mango, this is just blatant misinterpretation here.
Because you keep telling us to shoot him, and not to lynch him.

That sounds to me like you're trying to make us waste a killshot on someone who is bulletproof.

Now I do realize that if you are his teammate your play would be practical suicide, and for that reason alone I may give you the benefit of doubt.

But the way you're handling this situation makes it look terrible for both you and MUU the way I see it.

There's still a lot left of the DP, and actions will unlock soon like Adam mentioned.

There's still a lot that could happen, though as it stands I think the discussion around MUUGEN is simply unhealthy for Town in general, he takes too much attention from everything else atm.

Surely we'll soon find other leads etc, but if this continues Town gains more from lynching him, rather than keeping him alive..

You know with all this talk of flower being a leader and he inviting Kvothe into a chat, that now turns her into guilty...sounds fairly cult like.

Of course, kvother volunteered this information, so

Because you keep telling us to shoot him, and not to lynch him.

That sounds to me like you're trying to make us waste a killshot on someone who is bulletproof.

Now I do realize that if you are his teammate your play would be practical suicide, and for that reason alone I may give you the benefit of doubt.

But the way you're handling this situation makes it look terrible for both you and MUU the way I see it.

There's still a lot left of the DP, and actions will unlock soon like Adam mentioned.

There's still a lot that could happen, though as it stands I think the discussion around MUUGEN is simply unhealthy for Town in general, he takes too much attention from everything else atm.

Surely we'll soon find other leads etc, but if this continues Town gains more from lynching him, rather than keeping him alive..

top 3 scum right now?

Well considering i dont wabba lynch him in the first place ... advocate for a better lynch target thats actually.gonna be active unlike him.

We are basically talking about lynchibg someone thats not even gonna be here to defend himself nor play for few days
Well. Your move. I'm not opposed to a competing wagon on Blue. Make it happen gurl

Status
Not open for further replies.