Status
Not open for further replies.
@ConquistadoR @Kiwipom @Juliet @Ryu Kishi @MonkeyD.Luffy @Random Asshole @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Yae @Rej @T-Peinβ„’ @Dr_Professor83 @Noctis @Rhea Calliope @Arondight @Sallucion @RayanOO @Zolo @Nana @Michelle @Naomi @Salah WG @Ral

I know you guys might have other things going on right now, I am just tagging you guys to remind you about the game and see if you have any input you would like to share. Sorry if I bothered any of you.
How dare you to bother me :kriwhat:

jk. I really am busy till EoD ;-;

I already have several times. There are certain players I have natural bias towards and it really causes conflict with me. Muu isn't the only one either. That is why people @Lindltaylor can open scum in my face and I not even notice it. There is also Light. They even take advantage of it because they know it xD
This isn't entailing a thought process though. Which is why I keep asking. You say you're biased but like...conflict implies you have some reasons to scum read him and town read him. And you're giving me neither.

Also, you keep appealing to your bias, but according to it, I would be expecting you to be defending him much more strongly.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
This isn't entailing a thought process though. Which is why I keep asking. You say you're biased but like...conflict implies you have some reasons to scum read him and town read him. And you're giving me neither.

Also, you keep appealing to your bias, but according to it, I would be expecting you to be defending him much more strongly.
I'm really sorry but I did tell you the reasons that I should scum read before. Like his aggressive tone with me. I don't feel like you are actually reading my posts, and just looking at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.