Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to cut into reasoning I think doesn't hold up. And frankly, if that's where we are drawing the line, I cut off Ultra in defence of you far more blatantly and without room for debate than I did with Zemmi in regards to Fuji - who have had a long and established back and forth in this game before any kind of interjection from me. At what point does it not count as "cutting in", exactly?

As for Fuji, yes I guess so. I have nothing particularly worthwhile to evidence it, but I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. Lean town, yes.
You may have a habit of cutting into things. I don't follow you around. And I've already answered your question.

I see. I have a scum lean on you from this interaction.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I actually don't think I know who he is.

Give me a quick run down about him.
He’s fighting the Hollywood liberal elites who are using the blood of virgin children to fuel Hillary’s election campaign. By using advanced monkey semen, communist liberals intend to dilute the gene pool into subservient workers for their evil regime. He also said some pretty gross stuff like sandy hook before faked to take guns away.

The rest of it… could it be true?

He’s fighting the Hollywood liberal elites who are using the blood of virgin children to fuel Hillary’s election campaign. By using advanced monkey semen, communist liberals intend to dilute the gene pool into subservient workers for their evil regime. He also said some pretty gross stuff like sandy hook before faked to take guns away.

The rest of it… could it be true?
JW lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.