Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
So you simply jumped in to defend someone to cut another player's attempt at questioning before it could go anywhere. That is what you did.
I mean if that's how you want to frame it, sure. I would argue that's inherently angling it as a suspicious act when in reality I was only doing my due diligence - if I see someone with what I perceive as inconsistent reasoning or reasoning that is weighed too much against one person when it applies to others, then I'm always going to say something. I'm not denying that it is a form of defence, but I also think outright claiming you're not scum is also a defence. So where, exactly are we drawing the line here?

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
@Zemmi

OTOH can you sum up your case on Fuji
To sum it up.

Basically I already wasn't a fan of his play last dp, but I gave him a pass bc he was out living life with his gf he said and I think that is important.

Though coming into this day I still really didn't get a good vibe from him, then I felt like he was purposely trying to get me to do something that I have tried to make clear I'm against doing this game. I seriously doubt he had forgotten about my situation like he just said.

There is also the weird vibe I get towards him with his reaction to the Muu situation, sounding overly confident, even though he claims he doesn't sound that confident with his read on Muu.

I mean if that's how you want to frame it, sure. I would argue that's inherently angling it as a suspicious act when in reality I was only doing my due diligence - if I see someone with what I perceive as inconsistent reasoning or reasoning that is weighed too much against one person when it applies to others, then I'm always going to say something. I'm not denying that it is a form of defence, but I also think outright claiming you're not scum is also a defence. So where, exactly are we drawing the line here?
The line should be drawn at "not cutting other players from beginning something."

Is Fujizaka a town read of yours?

Though coming into this day I still really didn't get a good vibe from him, then I felt like he was purposely trying to get me to do something that I have tried to make clear I'm against doing this game. I seriously doubt he had forgotten about my situation like he just said.
I did forget, so whatever it is that you felt I tried to do wasn’t on purpose.

There is also the weird vibe I get towards him with his reaction to the Muu situation, sounding overly confident, even though he claims he doesn't sound that confident with his read on Muu.
Again with the vibes and feelings, I just town read him and said exactly why I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.