Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Already gave them a few pages ago but do you wanna know something in particular?
Yes. Who do you Town read/trust the most for now?

I want to ask if this is a Co scious change or if it's required by role, but you probably couldn't answer. You did kind of hold this expectation Day 0 that I would read you correctly, so it's a little strange to me that you concede you'll play this game differently, which I would expect to have given you cause to drop the aforementioned expectation you held.
You do not think your leader is scum, so that read is correct. Your leader is aware of your concern, but she's trying to be your leader here. Your leader hopes she can rely on you, too. And she likes your recent posts.

Never fear!

I've read Blue's reaction to Beky's pressure. It was awful.

Anything in these last 70 pages that I missed? I won't have time to catch up.
Can anyone tell me what happened in the last 100 pages since I left off on page 358.
ultra seems to be silenced he can only communicate with emojis it seems? due to recent day actions.
kvo said he has a chat with flower, she made kvo a miller. weird shit, or not she is scum.
destroya logged in, had a long meaningless chat with Nick and then just went away.
typo voted fuji, Nick prefers to lynch TAC. Zemmi is indecisive as usual this game.
Fuji suggested watching ranking of kings
Ratchet declared they are a bull, a color blind bull like the rest
Muugen left for a surgery, don't lynch him, totally unethical. pray for him if you believe in god instead

that's all what my memory caught today.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
yea i'm going to save that, if i'll ever host a game that will be the title
Don't you have one with ToG theme?

I wanted to play in that one

Status
Not open for further replies.