Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned this earlier and it pings me so much. Tinfoil time. What if mafia Ekko thought Flower was his buddy and felt the need to defend her as he did. Now that the scum chats have been assembled, he knows she isn't his teammate and is all of a sudden down to lynch her.
Wait Mafia didnt know each other D0?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mentioned this earlier and it pings me so much. Tinfoil time. What if mafia Ekko thought Flower was his buddy and felt the need to defend her as he did. Now that the scum chats have been assembled, he knows she isn't his teammate and is all of a sudden down to lynch her.
how much have u been shading me while im gone
maybe tag me atleast so i can see it

Or players are just sheeping you, a confirmed Town, because it's the easy thing to do.

Never give up!

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Obviously, there are nuances and not every scum tell is true in every case. But that doesn't change its inherent scumminess.
Perceived general behaviours are acceptable in case you don't know the player but you should know by now and also with the information provided by other players that this isn't the case.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What happens on Wednesdays and where?
wine wed - wine tastign that usually end with a bottle or two afterwars. lol my local winebar
Reread what I said.
Scum silenced Ultra and that scum is either framing Muu or it's his buddies trying to save him. Could have been Muu himself but I don't think that's as likely as the other two.
ehh what so this statement just contradicts it making me lose worse lmfao - so you're on your PC now and this is the best you got.
Are you claiming doc?
not claiming or denying anything m8t
He was Indie in the DN game, but pro Town regardless.

Never fear!
meant to quote your why would scum risk modkill = why risk modkill in general its a clear rule book to begin with. why are you defending it?

lets hear your logic for this one
like naomi and lind so far

any reasoning why?
I didn't edit the entire post.
yet you clearly broke the rules openly - this should just warrant for a modkill tbh

i already dont like you in mafia now this is making you look even worse for me.
Also noticed the Juliet train disappeared, no one seems to fully be trying to push that narrative but sure haven’t seen anything to prove otherwise of why people are letting her off the hook
theyve hyoerfocused on me for an entire 24h

ConquistadoR
Adam 🍎
Xlaw
Dragomir
Kiwipom
Juliet
Don DaSlayer
Ryu Kishi
Worst
MonkeyD.Luffy
oddoddfruit
TheAncientCenturion
Random Asshole
Ratchet
~UwU~
Destroya
Wanji CUCKSMOKE
Fujishiro
Yae
MangoSenpai
Rej
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Ekkologix
Kagura Za Warudo
Flower
Ultra
Dr_Professor83
Noctis
Lindltaylor
Hayumi
Rhea Calliope
Arondight
Sallucion
RayanOO
Gambit
Kvothe Kingkiller
Zolo
Midnight Delight
jinri
Cinera
Nana
MUUGEN
Michelle
Alibaba
Naomi
AL sama
Salah WG
Nick
Zemmi
Dave --- @Ral
Baba
Bortolomeo
Underworld Broker

@Ultra quote me and only keep the people you think mightve done you dirty.

doc

Because I wasn’t ready to get down to the nitty gritty yet when the day first started. I expounded later like I said I would.
- i didnt see you explain can you copy/pasta?

How come you have time to ask me that and start another back and forth with me but you don’t have time to engage and answer my questions when I ask you for your thoughts and reads?
:kaidowhat:
- cause ive already explained it plenty dont need to continue having m repeat the same thing thats ultras gameplay / i never stated another back n forth with you i asked you one questions haha

You called me a shitty player for just having the audacity to ask you why you thought something but ask me something way less fruitful.
- i called you a shitty player cause your logic for the questioning was ill conceived and unsound was genuinely and still is a waste of mines and everyones time tbh
Why didn’t you quote me in this lol. The way you did this makes it hard to read and hard to respond to.

It felt weird that you couldn’t be bothered by my standard questions but then you turn around me and ask me one that’s similar but provides less.

Explained to me how what you just asked me is more useful than my “ill conceived” questions lol. And also why my questions were ill conceived/a waste of time while we’re at it lol.

Also this is the post I made expanding my thoughts earlier in the phase:
My top scum reads are Misty and UB.

Ultra and Hayumi have already both dropped cases on Misty and I’m on board with both of those. The way she went after the council while supposedly not knowing what it did felt pingy, and then she wanted to lynch you EOD for “information” after giving stronger scum reads on others. She also town read you earlier and called you genuine lol.

UB has been poking at inactives and asking why people aren’t contributing while at the same time not really contributing herself. She doesn’t seem to have much interest in the actual big discussions, just shading at low hanging fruit.

Muugen and Adam are also pingy. Muugen handled Drago post claim very oddly. Adam calling Ultra emotional over and over reminded me of Adam v Ratchet in the HP.

D

Dragomir

D

Dragomir

Perceived general behaviours are acceptable in case you don't know the player but you should know by now and also with the information provided by other players that this isn't the case.
You're acting as if I should know exactly how you play as town and scum. The only thing I know about you is that you fluff and talk about waifus regardless of alignment.

D

Dragomir

Scum silenced Ultra and that scum is either framing Muu or it's his buddies trying to save him. Could have been Muu himself but I don't think that's as likely as the other two.
ehh what so this statement just contradicts it making me lose worse lmfao - so you're on your PC now and this is the best you got.
Bruh, I'm tinfoiling that your scum buddies silenced Ultra, or post-restricted him now as it seems. What's so hard to understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.