Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
none is going for him so had leave him sadly

im back to muugen. this wagon has become too stale it needs motion, but im still down to explore odd/rhea/jinri/borto

u probabaly read more of the game than me lol, where is ur head rn
These are the players I town read the most:
Ryu
Wanji
Prof
Naomi
Drago
Yae

I would definitely want to explore Rhea, odd, Jinri, Juliet, and Blue more.

However, I skipped from page 470 - 500, so I'm not sure if missed anything there.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
These are the players I town read the most:
Ryu
Wanji
Prof
Naomi
Drago
Yae

I would definitely want to explore Rhea, odd, Jinri, Juliet, and Blue more.

However, I skipped from page 470 - 500, so I'm not sure if missed anything there.
almost same reads. is ur town read of ryu mechanical? he almost has no posts

id like to replace blue with rej and basically rest same

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Your first question was already answered. Tiff is funny. Which she oftenly is as scum.

That is all.

Never fear!
thats NAI we've both played enough games with tiff to know this is normal playstle regardless of what she rolled sounds like you are just taking massive leaps here.

so you dont want to confirm if you made another action after bringing ultra in your "miller" chat so we can rule put you being cultist.

makes me just believe you are the cultist

Eh still this attacked thing. If i got attacked i would know because certain reasons. I am like a rod
Read better kiddo.

itโ€™s not that Iโ€™m calling you out for being a liar, Iโ€™m surprised all the people who sussed you now donโ€™t say a word when you were shot by Al regardless if you didnโ€™t actually get hit or not. Like this would be a prime actual reason to lynch you. Like easily makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.