Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one confirm or deny what you said without claiming?

Bruh...

Never fear!
well thats on you not us isnt it now.

best of luck dont have a scream fit that we sus you again :)
Your observation here does make me want to check something, hold on.
on standby
Tbh I actually agree with this. I wouldn't scum read Tiff just for being funny. I think she usually is. My read of her stems from her being less confrontational on the whole and her Misty read she gave Hayumi.

What's popping with you Muugen. Pleasantly surprised to not see you defending yourself again or going ham on Drago lol.
whats your read on her scum lean i assume from what you wrote?

ill be honest im usually biased with tiff cause even when shes scum she does give good insight overll and as town she can be a strong player for having a lower thread presence.

theres nothing to defend ive said my peace and the truth outweighs the fallacies. drago is genuinely just boring me so its not worth chewing him apart especially when part of his scum read on me when out the window and dint want to jump on me when he had the chance idk he wants to wait til night chat to get the council to lynch me prob thinks his chances are better there than here.
K so nobody wants to give me a summary? Cool. Nice. I'm just gonna finish this work and then try to read as much as I can. But tomorrow I'm gonna be even more busy with work so lol
honestly naomi and lanji would prob be the only two who are fully reading the phase

Damn I'm gonna bop a bitch irl and in the thread. So I'm guessing nobody's come up with a better case to lynch someone over Misty/Rhea besides generic options number 1,2, and 3: Muugen, Flower or Ussop?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Damn I'm gonna bop a bitch irl and in the thread. So I'm guessing nobody's come up with a better case to lynch someone over Misty/Rhea besides generic options number 1,2, and 3: Muugen, Flower or Ussop?
well i had a case on fuji but he went and claimed

now i have to read the thread cuz if me flower and muugen are the only wagons then the game state is no bueno

If it aint broke dont fix it.

idk it's D1. Who else should we lynch? Rej? That sounds spicey/

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
K so nobody wants to give me a summary? Cool. Nice. I'm just gonna finish this work and then try to read as much as I can. But tomorrow I'm gonna be even more busy with work so lol
- Lot of Muugen banter.
- Ultra faked being silenced.
- Al shot Adam, but nothing happened and a failed kill did not show up in the WUs. (Note: Novas usually shows failed kills.)
- Apparently Al used other abilities which worked, and he Adam claims that he will know if he's shot.
- People's top suspects are - Muu, Ekko, Blue, and someone else I forgot.
- Fuji claimed non-hostile indie who has to partner up with someone and make sure they survive the game. He can only activate it from D3.

Also this is all from page 500 to present. I skipped pages 470-500. Before page 470, it was a loooottt of Muugen. Mango and I had a back and forth. There was the deal with Gram claiming he was non-town to gauge reactions. Him and Ratchet had a back and forth. Jinri and Ratchet had a back and forth about voting and voicing who they suspect and actions being louder than words and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.