Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

pretty sure i saw a vote of urs b4 mine
and now my vote
and then ur saying u will change it

thats too many changes already for the no change playstyle, which ive yet to witness in any game with u btw
Yeah, that's all wrong. I never voted you.

I've voted Flower and then I unvoted. I haven't voted ever since.

If you did you'd realize that's exactly my point, I'm totally self aware I'm shitposting right now old man. I'm saying in spite of my limitless spam I'm not even in top 5. Crazy.
I know dipshit that’s why I said it. That’s the problem, you just assume everyone is stupid when you should take a step back and maybe think it over but I know that’s tough because you need to exercise your sick like Ekk does to be smart or some weird shit. It’s hilarious

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm trying my best, but I'm still to far better.
I cant find any good case just following and help with the current case.
I think the way you're playing right now is different than when I'm used to you as scum. I think most of the suspicion on you carried over from Misty's play.

I do like the effort you're putting in now.

I know dipshit that’s why I said it. That’s the problem, you just assume everyone is stupid when you should take a step back and maybe think it over but I know that’s tough because you need to exercise your sick like Ekk does to be smart or some weird shit. It’s hilarious
What crawled up your ass and died?

Rhea

Cattitude
I think the way you're playing right now is different than when I'm used to you as scum. I think most of the suspicion on you carried over from Misty's play.

I do like the effort you're putting in now.
Thanks, tbh I dont care about my previous player and just focus with the game since some players told me so.

If the curse still happening, I will just let the Miss Lynch meme rise on weeb games lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.