Status
Not open for further replies.
you would be paragraphs, and aggressive i remember strongly from you as town play. in past games i played from you!
Ok. So clearly you haven’t read my posts. I’m not gonna comment on anything I haven’t paid enough attention to. My case on Rhea is still the best case put forward during this whole ass day.

what does this mean naomi

i asked u clearly when did u see scum hayumi and u changed the question 3 times
no you are taking what i said out of context.

so scumsup where did i mention hayumi scum day 0, beside the post i first brought it up.

your implying i said they where scum before in a thread, because of post you quoted from me.
juliet action didn't show either. and al said host told him his actions processed.
:gonope:

so delve mention odd reference and midnight made it seem like odd slipped.
:brootea:

then as follow they formed a fast train on odd, as they took midnight response out of context,and voted.

ultra,odd
ekko-odd
hayumi---to be honest there play reminds me of there scum play
jinri scum
ultra-flip flopping votes....looks bad.
fuji--really???:pepeke:
flowa-odd . that was scummy!!? :luffywat:

so again
hayumi---to be honest there play reminds me of there scum play
here is the quote your refer to. first time i brout it up, mention.

yes apparently i naomi am not allowed to read other based of scummy actions based of usopp who keeps dodging simple qoute where i first brought it up, and blows it out proportion.

how hard is it for you to understand, i found hayumi scummy from reading their post? should i report everyone to you?

D

Dragomir

Because you keep telling us to shoot him, and not to lynch him.

That sounds to me like you're trying to make us waste a killshot on someone who is bulletproof.

Now I do realize that if you are his teammate your play would be practical suicide, and for that reason alone I may give you the benefit of doubt.

But the way you're handling this situation makes it look terrible for both you and MUU the way I see it.

There's still a lot left of the DP, and actions will unlock soon like Adam mentioned.

There's still a lot that could happen, though as it stands I think the discussion around MUUGEN is simply unhealthy for Town in general, he takes too much attention from everything else atm.

Surely we'll soon find other leads etc, but if this continues Town gains more from lynching him, rather than keeping him alive..

Your logic on Lind would work well if this was a standard role madness game, where 99% of vig actions are in the night phase. But this is weebs. As you said, actions will unlock. Day vigs are a given. If a vig shoots Muugen and he survives, then say that vig reveals such info, doesn't that incriminate Muugen even more and further solidify his lynch? Lind advocating for Muu to be vigged instead of lynched as his scum buddy is counterintuitive. Lind's smart. He'd know that.

Now consider this from a different perspective. Muugen is a consensus scum read and there's a lot of focus on him. Too much focus. It's taken up the majority of the discussion in the thread. Shooting him gets his death out of the way so town can focus on other scummy players to be lynched instead. There's a townie mindset behind Lind's proposition. More so than a scum one.

Status
Not open for further replies.