Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Why do you have Flowa as town lean? Did anything happen? Last time I was here, there was this discussion regarding how Flower turned Kvothe into miller.
She's made some posts this phase which I think make her look townie. And with the Kvothe situation, she apparently invited her into a neighbor chat which turned Kvo into a miller. She did the same for Ultra. Flower is a miller herself. This also makes her look more townie as last weebs, there was a town role exactly like that. They invited players to neighbor chats and turned them into miller.

Zemmi

GodMommie
She's made some posts this phase which I think make her look townie. And with the Kvothe situation, she apparently invited her into a neighbor chat which turned Kvo into a miller. She did the same for Ultra. Flower is a miller herself. This also makes her look more townie as last weebs, there was a town role exactly like that. They invited players to neighbor chats and turned them into miller.
Can you point out the posts of hers that seem town to you

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How is this different from a cult lol

Status
Not open for further replies.