Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ekkologix I was the SK that game and I was killing mafia left and right because naomi refused to vote for any of the people I was trying to lynch.
Drago was 100% scum and naomi kept hella saying they are town.
Same with Ratchet.
Naomi got pocketed hella hard by Ratchet that game.
I think they lynched Rhea as a sub

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Ekkologix I was the SK that game and I was killing mafia left and right because naomi refused to vote for any of the people I was trying to lynch.
Drago was 100% scum and naomi kept hella saying they are town.
Same with Ratchet.
Naomi got pocketed hella hard by Ratchet that game.
I think they lynched Rhea as a sub
What game was this? Is this the game she subbed in for me?

D

Dragomir

RAINBOW READS!

KEY:
Blue - Town core
Green - Town lean
Yellow - Null
Orange - Scum lean
Red - Strong scum read

Purple - Indies that I trust

Tris
Naomi
Hayumi
Ultra
Lind
Zem
AL
Kvothe
Rej
Borto
Kiwi
Nick
Worst
LANJI
Flowa

Nana
Mango
Noctis
Dr Prof
Midnight
Kagura
Jinri
Juliet
Rhea

Odd

TAC
Ratchet
MUUGEN
Ekko
Blue
Adam

Fuji

If I didn't mention a player, they're in the yellows as a read. My dark horse scum picks from my town reads would be Zem, Borto, and Flower.

Zemmi

GodMommie
RAINBOW READS!

KEY:
Blue - Town core
Green - Town lean
Yellow - Null
Orange - Scum lean
Red - Strong scum read

Purple - Indies that I trust

Tris
Naomi
Hayumi
Ultra
Lind
Zem
AL
Kvothe
Rej
Borto
Kiwi
Nick
Worst
Wanji
Flowa

Nana
Mango
Noctis
Dr Prof
Midnight
Kagura
Jinri
Juliet
Rhea

Odd

TAC
Ratchet
MUUGEN
Ekko
Blue
Adam

Fuji

If I didn't mention a player, they're in the yellows as a read. My dark horse scum picks from my town reads would be Zem, Borto, and Flower.
Dark horse?

D

Dragomir

actually ur right
i even asked earlier how is naomi as scum cuz i dont remmeber playing with her as one

odd says her play is the same, can u validate this?
She really does not like to be scum, so it should be notable based on her tone. Town Naomi is excited and enthusiastic to play since town is her favorite alignment. Scum Naomi not so much and is more awkward and forced when posting.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
After reading the last 5-6 pages, I see there are two situations. One is the Hayumi , Naomi (their names sound so similar to be)and Ekko situation. This situation is pretty null for me because I have never played with Naomi and Hayumi. Naomi suspects Hayu because she says her play is similar to that one game years ago where she was behaving the same way as scum. I read Ekko's case and it seems to be based on the fact that fact alone. There is this back and forth about this same topic. I'll have to keep it on hold until either party brings forth more facts.

So about this Beky vs Al stuff. Al shot Beky but Beky denies it. Someone's lying. It's pretty obvious who I'd side with here considering my strong suspicion of Beky. And when you think about it, Al lying is an extremely low chance. It makes perfect sense why he would shoot him. At worst, this is scum vs scum where Al knows Beky's scum and is trying to get some cred, but if that was the play, I'd expect Al to claim an invest action, not vig.

It's possible that they're both town, but that would mean Al's got interfered by either someone else or the mechanics. Idk how the hell the mechanics would interfere with his action so I won't even entertain that thought. If it's someone else, then that begs the question, why? I don't recall Al making any indication to shoot Beky or even hinting at his role so why would scum perform such an action on him? Why would a townie or an indie do that? I fail to see any motivation behind this.

In conclusion, Beky scum, Al town. Considering the fact that there's a high chance that one of these two is lying, we must lynch either one of them. That person's gonna have to be Beky.

Vote Lynch Adam 🍎
Now this is a very good theory put forward by Drago and I agree to it. The way Al came forward with the information is pretty straightforward and don't see him lying. Whereas Beky is definitely up to something fishy. I already had my doubts on him and this situation just makes my doubts even stronger.

Vote Lynch Adam
@novaselinenever

this was the Hololive game.
Everything happened in PM's so only a few of us saw the work of naomi.

Juliet,
Udell
Ratchet
RIpped CAL
NAOMI
Drago.

these names I remember
are you dense? you helped yourself get lynched, with how trigger happy you where killing town on your side, and i was on there. all you did was fluff, the moment you went after scum you got lynched. and i even called you scum early game, hense seeing chat later why you wanted me dead so early game, wifom

Zemmi

GodMommie
this was the Hololive game.
Everything happened in PM's so only a few of us saw the work of naomi.

Juliet,
Udell
Ratchet
RIpped CAL
NAOMI
Drago.

these names I remember
nah it was a different game. I think she subbed in for when I was mason with drago and got lynched, even though I thought I had a solid lock town read on me when I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.