Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So the only reason why I don't think Flower is cult is, why on earth would Kvo and Ultra say that they were converted in public?

This makes no sense to me..

Sounds a lot to me like Broki is driving a narrative that Flower is cult..

Eh, I don't know. Many have questioned Flower being a cult even after the miller reveal. Don't think only Broki should be flamed.

Although them coming out like this is bold and earns a few townie points.

i just saw the claim, what it's the general opinion on that ?

it sounds good to me but apparently it's hard to verify ?
Basically every claim is hard to verify since flavor != alignment. So he really can be Maki, but scum too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Your leader does not understand why the thought of a Town inviting other Townies into a chat is scary to Zem, though. For Town this is a big advantage, so the only ones who had to be scared are scum :choppawhat:.

Never fear!
You chat with kvo and Ultra right? What do they say about you and do you know their roles? Or does only Kvothe know your role?

Did anyone ask ultra why he pretend to be silent?
Not sure. Said something like he was watching the muugen derail or whatever.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Eh, I don't know. Many have questioned Flower being a cult even after the miller reveal. Don't think only Broki should be flamed.

Although them coming out like this is bold and earns a few townie points.
That was just the most recent post, I've not kept tabs on everyone who've said Flower is cult.

I just found it particularly not good that broki was the one to bring it up in this context.

And, I didn't flame her, I just called it out as I saw it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yea i figured that out xD

What do you think about the claim overall ? That training ability could be useful if it's true

And what do you think about the " tac wagon " ?
Honestly the ability could be useful but we're not sure if he's town. That's the problem.

The tac wagon grew almost out of no where. Like 3 of his voters came in the last hour. I'm not sure about my feelings there.

Status
Not open for further replies.